All the Signs Indicate It's Coming Soon: Is Martial Law Coming to the United States?
Tuesday, September 18, 2018 11:19
the Purpose of Martial Law in America?
When you read what's been
going on while you've been busy sleeping, it should send chills up your spine. This is not some happenstance possibility;
it's a diabolical plot to destroy the America that has existed for over 200 years.
When you think about martial law, you don't want to make the mistake of assuming that it will only come because of
some crisis. Martial law is seldom imposed on any civilian population to maintain law and order. That's what the government
wants you to believe, but that's only propaganda.
In reality its use is
almost always to suppress resistance and take control of a country. Martial law almost never ends as promised because absolute
power is addicting. You should think of martial law only as an act of aggression by despots planning to bring you a tyrannical
government with few if any rights.
In the US, the purpose for martial
law will NOT be to maintain law and order. It will be used to fulfill Obama's promise to "fundamentally transform America."
His vision involves an extremely ambitious coup which will definitely cost millions of lives.
The full martial law in America may involve a slow roll to keep the patriots from reacting. The implementation of
Agenda 21 will be the full goal. This is the worldwide UN document which the US has already signed and agreed to (without
the knowledge or approval of the majority of Americans) which calls for a dramatically reduced population.
The Primary Agenda
For Martial Law in America
The list of items below is my conviction of what the administration wants to achieve once martial
law is announced. This list is substantial and to achieve all of it, will require exquisite timing and the use of extreme
force. Of course, all of the items listed below won't immediately happen when martial law arrives, but this represents the
ultimate "wish list" of the globalist New World Order politicians (including the President) as well as the super
rich elitist bankers who are pulling the strings of power behind the curtain.
this agenda represents such an extreme transformation of America, you know that they will try to keep what they're doing a
secret from the masses-until they reach critical mass and rebellion becomes fruitless. Martial law in America, once begun,
will never end (unless the government is overthrown) because the goal is to radically change everything.
1. Controlling the Population. The first purpose of martial law is to place the
entire population under strict control. If we can be cowed into obeying and don't rebel, they will rapidly continue with their
more extreme measures.
A. All critical resources will be confiscated
and/or controlled. Taking full control over the distribution of the food supply, water, gasoline and electricity will force
most people to comply. Dependence upon the government will be encouraged. Being self reliant by hoarding or growing food will
be illegal, subject to confiscation. Fresh water will be drugged (even more than it is now) and it will also be tightely rationed.
B. A national ID (or surgically implanted bio-metric ID chip) will likely be mandatory. By
tracking the population, it will become more difficult to rebel or escape.
forms of money will be tightly regulated and controlled. Bank accounts and retirement funds will be stolen. Gold will be confiscated
(even as it was under President Franklin Roosevelt). Bartering will become illegal. Only state approved and recorded financial
transactions will be allowed. Anything done under the table will be harshly punishable with strict penalties.
D. Propaganda will be continually fed to the population about the reason for
the national control. The government will attempt to present itself as the country's savior from whatever manufactured crisis
they have authored. Believe almost nothing that they tell you. Virtually everything they say will be a calculated lie designed
to keep you hoping and subservient until resistance is no longer possible.
Ruthless Elimination of Resisters. The government's approval ratings are already at rock bottom. So a ruthless takeover
will either polarize resistance further or force people to keep their mouths closed in the mistaken belief that things will
get better. They will NOT get better.
A. Radical control over all
communication. Radio, television, the Internet and the press will all come under intense censorship or will be shut down
altogether. Only government-friendly propaganda media will be allowed. Cellphones will be regulated and cut off if used against
the state. An uninformed public that cannot effectively communicate will have great difficulty mounting a revolt.
B. Control over all transportation. Every form of transportation will be taken over
by and controlled by the state. Cars will be impounded if rebellion is suspected. Freedom of movement will be dramatically
C. Roving TSA and FEMA checkpoints. Everyone will be subject
to random roving checkpoints for search and seizure. There will be no citizen rights to be violated. Unlimited detention is
the threat that will keep most people compliant.
of a curfew. Restricting times and places of movement will make resistance and escape much more difficult and control much
easier for the government.
E. Harsh penalties will be enacted on
the spot. Local officials will be authorized to inflict punitive judgments, arrests and even summary executions without charges
or evidence based upon the slightest suspicion.
F. Terrorist events
will be set off to induce fear. The government will try to make themselves look like our savior as they supposedly stop these
horrific false flag events that they themselves have created. Fear through drones overhead, neighborhood spies, electronic
surveillance, and the presence of military police everywhere will make the world unnerving for citizens who haven't seen all
of this coming.
3. Disarming the Population. This is
probably the biggest hurdle they face in subduing the US population. Because there are more guns in America than people, any
attempt to disarm the population will likely result in tremendous bloodbath and maybe even a civil war.
A. Systematic confiscation of all weapons. This is likely to be rolled out slowly in different
areas with swat team raids targeting registered gun owners who haven't turned them in.
B. Gun owners, even those who turn them in, will likely be relocated. The government will no doubt see
all gun owners as potential resisters even if they turn in their weapons. So its likely they will be targeted quickly.
4. Relocation of the population. This will probably happen slowly due
to the considerable logistics issues involved. But all of this is part of Agenda 21 and it is a common method that Communist
despots have used many times in the past 100 years. Uprooted peoples cannot rebel as effectively.
A. Citizens relocated to larger cities where they can be controlled and put to work. This is
all part of Agenda 21 so this is all on record. Those in the country and the suburbs will be removed to the city in stages
(maybe first going through detention camps to weed out the problem people).
Citizens relocated to forced labor camps. Those who are considered "dead weight" will be taken to FEMA work camps.
These will probably include welfare recipients, healthy senior citizens (especially social security recipients) and anyone
who has any labor left that they can benefit the state.
C. Citizens relocated
to re-education camps. UN Agenda 21 can't be fulfilled without a dramatic reduction in the US population. Therefore, it seems
that few will actually be re-educated. With so many freedom loving people in the US, it will probably be far easier for them
to just send everyone with negative traits to the death camps.
death camps. Resisters, those unable or unwilling to work, the sick, the diseased, the inferior races, anyone who isn't worth
redeeming to the political views of those in power will be easier dealt with dead than alive. All that is necessary to reach
a death camp is to arouse suspicion of your disloyalty. There will be no trials. Countless millions are likely to receive
this one-way trip. Of course, to avoid riots, the true nature of these camps will be kept secret until the last possible moment.
5. Private property will be confiscated. Most of the land in the US has
already been designated for "no people zones." These maps have already been drawn up at the United Nations for this
purpose. Their goal is to have a much smaller population in the US.
of any kind will belong to the state (except for the elitist rich rulers). No independence will be allowed; people will
need to be completely dependent upon the government.
B. There will
be no need to own housing. Housing will be at the government's discretion. Private ownership will simply be terminated.
C. The globalist rich classes (sitting in governmental or corporate offices) will
own property and houses. They alone will have freedom of choice and of movement. They will be endlessly entertained (think:
The Hunger Games)
D. Independent businesses will be fazed out. Almost
all businesses will be nationalized or run by giant multi-national corporations. Almost all food will be created in large
efficient factories (similar to what it is now) using genetically modified crops, hormone injected animals, all filled with
slow acting poisons and behavior controlling drugs. This type of food production takes less space and is much more efficient,
but is deadly to consumers.
E. Crowded multi family dwelling structures
in the central cities will house the majority of workers. In small spaces, tightly monitored, they will be much easier
to work and control.
6. All lifestyles will be dramatically altered.
Transportation, communication and choices will all be greatly reduced. All workers will be vaccinated, fed GMOs, and drugged
into compliance without any choices. Life expectancy will be low.
Society will have no freedom. The Bill of Rights will become a foggy memory.
8. Children will become the property of the state. Taken at a young age, they will be raised
and indoctrinated in state school factories. They will be groomed for different stations depending upon the eugenics standards
set by the state.
The Signs Martial Law is Coming
Now I'm sure that some reading this may be thinking: "He's guessing. How can we know
that martial law will involve all of this and that it is coming to America anytime soon?"
I would love to be wrong with what this article predicts. But some future events seem pretty obvious
when you assemble all the supporting evidence. Viewed together, the odds that this will happen-and soon-become overwhelming.
Here are some of the major pieces of evidence I've found which convinces me that this is coming soon:
First of all, check out the UN Agenda 21 so that you can better understand
where this martial law agenda comes from and how it isn't going away anytime soon.
1. Arms build up within the government. I've read and seen article after article on this and the
buildup of arms within the US government has definitely accelerated at breakneck speed. You have to ask yourself why all of
these governmental agencies are arming themselves. What are they afraid of or planning to do with those armaments?
The DHS has purchased 2.2 billion rounds of ammo, acquired 2700 armored personnel carriers,
has 100,000+ armed enforcement agents and has acquired thousands of military vehicles. Almost every department of the government
from the US Postal Service to the Social Security Admin to the national weather service, all have purchased weapons, immense
amounts of ammo and they all have their own swat teams. Why do they need this unless they expect to have a war on their hands?
2. Indefinite detention is now legal. The National Defense Authorization
Act was passed by Congress allowing the arrest and imprisonment of an American citizen on US soil without habeas corpus. And
we can now be held indefinitely without due process. This one act is usually the first thing that's taken away with martial
law-and it's already gone.
3. Americans can now be murdered "legally"
by this President.Drones have been used on the President's approval to kill Americans that were not convicted of
a crime or act of terrorism, and who were not even involved in such an act. These killings include a 14-year-old American
youth who was merely riding in a car. The memo that was used to justify these murders overseas has come out and it is blatantly
4. The DHS mission has now changed to one of
domestic terrorism. The Department of Homeland Security recently sponsored a study which proclaims their mission
is no longer foreign inspired terrorism. They're now focusing on domestic terrorism by Americans against the US. In other
words, they are now targeting law abiding Americans who are worried about their own government. The government views those
of us who feel this way as the "new terrorists" to be dealt with.
government also sees armed forces veterans as potential resisters as 90 percent of the armed services are not in alignment
with the agenda of our socialized government. So the armed forces and the vets must be neutralized.
5. Local police forces are being federalized (in violation of the 10th Amendment).
All sorts of used military equipment is now being transferred to these city departments. Through this process the DHS will
end up acquiring a national police force to enhance its already considerable national manpower to enforce martial law.
6. Police forces are now engaging in consistent swat attacks for minor offenses. Last
year alone it is estimated that 80,000 unannounced swat team invasions of homes occurred in the US. These involved breaking
down doors, concussion grenades and the deaths of many pets and innocent occupants including many children who have also been
injured or seriously traumatized.
7. Limited-edition martial law
lockdowns are happening throughout the US on a regular basis. The lockdown declared in Watertown area after
the Boston bombing was a sort of "beta test" of the martial law process. During this attack innocent occupants of
homes were forced onto the street with no opportunity to grab clothes, flashlights, cellphones or turn anything off inside
their houses. They were forcefully made to place their hands behind their heads as they were crowded together.
Simulated "terrorist war games" are now being held in many big cities as local
police, DHS, and National Guard units all swarm in with helicopters and overwhelming firepower designed to make average citizens
yield in fear the state.
8. The President is already acting like
a dictator. He now routinely disobeys and refuses to enforce laws he doesn't like. He rewrites laws on his own
that have been passed by Congress. He instructs the government to increase hardship on the American people for political reasons.
He uses the IRS and other agencies to target and punish his enemies. He flaunts and simply ignores all the investigations
into his law breaking.
He has opened the borders telling our agents to
stand down. Thousands upon thousands of illegal aliens (especially children) have been wooed in the Central American by the
CIA, and escorted to our borders by paid guides (paid by the CIA) who have been told they won't be asked to leave if they
can get here. Aliens who have all sorts of diseases which is creating a humanitarian crisis. He has also invited the UN in
to deal with this crisis (which is another act of giving away our sovereignty.
And of course he has now written his own laws saying that these illegals have more rights than US citizens. They
can get driver's licenses, travel freely within the country, get society security cards and aid if they have no money. He's
also rewriting US foreign policy towards countries like Cuba and Iran with virtually no oversight allowed of Congress. Even
though his policies were soundly defeated in the most recent election, he continues to rule on his own agenda no matter what
anyone says or thinks.
9. Many martial law orders are already
in place. This is an extremely compelling argument that we are on the edge of this declaration. It has already
been planned and it will be totally "legal" when it happens. Multitudes of redundant executive actions can quickly
be enforced and they will thoroughly lock down the country and put virtually everything under the President's control. And
I mean everything. Here are a few of these orders:
National Defense Resources Preparedness executive order. Signed in 2014 this order puts the US in a permanent state of martial
law. It can be activated whenever he chooses. It expands his authority allowing the government to take over and control every
resource. Martial law can now happen during peace time. The entire economy comes under the President's direction. Anything
produced can be taken by the government. All private companies can be seized and what they are allowed to produce will be
fully under government control.
B. Executive Order 10995: All communications
media will all be seized by the Feds. The First Amendment is to be suspended indefinitely.
C. Executive Order 10997: All electrical power, fuels, and all minerals well be seized.
D. Executive Order 10998: All food resources will be seized by the government. You will not
be allowed to hoard. If they find it they take it.
E. Executive Order
10999: All modes of transportation, including all vehicles can be seized by the government.
F. Executive Order 11000: All civilians can be made to work under federal supervision.
G. Executive Order 11490: Establishes presidential control over all citizens, businesses, and
H. Executive Order 12919: Cabinet officials will take over
all aspects of the US economy at the direction of the president.
Order 13010: FEMA to take control over all government agencies in an emergency.
J. Presidential Decision Directive 51 gives the President dictatorial powers and gives him the power to
K. Executive Order 13503: take over of all energy,
civil transportation, all water, commodities, health resources, drugs, biological products, medical devices, materials, facilities,
health supplies, services.
L. Executive Order 13603. allows Labor
Secretary to oversee a coming civilian draft. In 2008 Obama stated "we need to construct a national civilian security
force that is just as powerful, just as strong, just as well funded" (as the military). Sounds like the SS under Hitler.
Dave Hodges says: "To fully understand the relationship that will exist between yourself
and the government, Google "Executive Order 13603″. The reasons behind the creation of Executive Order 13603 will
soon become readily apparent. You will retain ownership over nothing including food, water, guns, ammunition, your house,
your car and even yourself. If you survive, you will be conscripted to work in some capacity in a specialty and location not
of your choosing. The provisions for dealing with potential dissidents will go into motion under the NDAA which allows for
mass arrest and secret incarcerations without due process. There is one ironclad thing that you can count on, food and water
will be used to control the people following the collapse of the dollar."
The Four Stages of US Martial Law
four distinct stages of the coming martial law in America. This is what you should expect to see happen.
Stage One: Preparation for Martial Law. This stage is just about completed. This
is when the government gets organized and ready for a total lockdown, and where the state preps the people to accept the lockdown
as necessary and protective in nature.
Stage Two: A Crisis Event
to Trigger Martial Law. Some real or manufactured crisis event will likely be used to initiate the crackdown.
The more devastating the event, the more believable it will be to the majority of Americans who have no clue what's going
on within government. That will make it all the more believable.
a lot of people to die. The 911 attacks were extremely effective as a galvanizing crisis event because it seemed impossible
that the US would ever stoop to killing 3,000 of its own citizens just to motivate the country towards a willingness to let
government take over and protect us.
I would expect the next trigger event
to be even more devastating than 911. Dick Cheney, the former vice president who was definitely involved in the implementation
of the September 11 false flag attack has already gone on record saying such a terrorist attack in America is likely a guarantee.
He says that next time it will be much bigger than 911. He should know because he's one of the criminals who is still pushing
us all towards the New World Order.
Back in early September and October
of 2013 (when Obama wanted to go to war in Syria), there is strong evidence that he had several nuclear devices transferred
to South Carolina. The intention seems to have been that they were going to detonate it within a ship in the harbor at Charleston
and blame it on those in the Middle East. Senator Lindsey Graham (a Republican) spoke publicly, fear mongering over the possibility
of such an event if we didn't launch misses against Syria. Apparently, cooler headed generals disobeyed orders and set off
the bomb 200 miles out at sea (for which Obama fired them).
stated publicly that a terrorist might set off a dirty bomb in New York City. These kinds of events, especially when alluded
to in advance, will definitely be false flag attacks designed as a triggering event for martial law.
As opposition to Obama has increased, and the government's strategy has also morphed. Domestic terrorists
are now the new targeted group. So the ideal trigger could easily be blamed on some patriots, constitution lovers, Christians
or anyone from the right. This would give the government a ready excuse to go after all such groups.
The roll out of martial law will likely follow the government's normal false flag script. During
every false flag event of the last 14 years, there was a training exercise going on in the same area at the same time designed
for the exact same kind of terrorist attack that amazingly happened right then. This is true of 911, the Sandy Hook shootings,
the Boston Bombing, and even the subway attack in London several years ago. This is a hallmark of attacks that have been dramatically
staged so that all the key people like crisis actors, liberal media reporters, and onsite government workers are all prepared
to talk live to CNN while it is happening.
The Collapse of the
Dollar as a Trigger
Another scenario that could easily be instituted
either by design or when it happens naturally, is the death of the dollar. Here is a compelling argument on this same subject
from Dave Hodges: "What Does a Currency Collapse Look Like?
can accurately be stated that a lot has been written and rehearsed by the federal government on the topic of the effects of
a currency collapse and its subsequent impact on society. NORTHCOM, DHS and FEMA as well as other federal entities have practiced
for this eventuality. In each and every scenario, the facts remain the same, human beings and society follows a very predictable
pattern of decline when the currency of the day collapses. And normally, the currency collapse comes without any warning to
the general public.
"When George Soros recently pulled his money
from the S&P 500 and from Bank of America, Citibank and JP Morgan, all Americans should have sat up and taken notice.
Generally, when the currency collapses, a stock market crash is right on its heels. Because of the repeal of Glass-Steagall,
a banking meltdown will immediately occur following the collapse of the stock market because since Clinton's presidency, banks
are now allowed to loan money for investment in the stock market and for down payments for homes. It was irresponsible of
Congress to repeal Glass-Steagall, because it made surviving an economic Armageddon a near impossibility just as it did during
the 1929 crash.
"In a currency collapse, your life savings will be
wiped out. From this point on, the effect cascades like a roaring tsunami racing across the open ocean.
"Hurricanes Katrina and Sandy demonstrated that gas stations will be bone dry within two days
following a complete collapse. Subsequently, commerce will not move. If you are on vacation, you may not make it home. On
the second day following a currency collapse, being on the road will be a risky endeavor because of other desperate motorists
who will lie in wait to rob other motorists of essential supplies and resources.
"With no available fuel, the grocery and drug stores will be empty within one to three days. There will be no
food to be had except for that which is decaying in your refrigerator and that in which you can beg, borrow and steal from
your neighbors who will also be begging, borrowing and stealing. from your other neighbors. If you have an adequate food and
water supply, you better have an adequate gun and ammo supply in order to defend your assets. And when will you sleep? The
protection of your critical assets is a 24/7 proposition. Therefore, having a cooperative survival plan is critical.
"Without gas, people will stop going to work. Corporations will disappear overnight.
Hurricane Katrina showed America that the police cannot be expected to stay on the job more than 48-72 hours as they will
be home protecting their families and foraging for food and water like everyone else. The emergence of former police, now
operating as gangs, will become common in an effort to secure the products which will ensure survival. Therefore, when your
home is under attack, there will be nobody to call. Everyone will be on their own.
"The elderly and the chronically ill will be the first to die. Too old to defend their assets, the elderly will
find themselves overpowered as they will make easy preys of opportunity for the roving gangs. The chronically ill will have
no way to procure their medication and even if they survive the looting rampage which will follow a currency collapse, these
poor souls will perish without access to their life-sustaining prescriptions.
money in your wallet will be useless. Cell phones will not work. Heating and air conditioning will not work either and depending
on the time of year, the environment could prove deadly to untold numbers of people.
"Water treatment plants will stop operating for the same reasons that you will not be able to find a cop during
this crisis; nobody will be manning the water treatment plants. Toilets will back up and diseases will spread like wildfire.
Cholera will become the leading cause of death even surpassing homicide. Something as simple as toilet paper will become a
prized commodity. There will be no trash pickup and more disease will result due to the increased rodent population.
"Clean drinking water and hunger will become the dominant motivator in society. Roving
bands of looters, turned murderers, will sweep through neighborhoods seeking to obtain these critical elements of survival.
Young women will sell themselves for a can of food for their children. Society will see the widespread loss of human dignity
"Infanticide and euthanasia of the weak will become
common events because there will be decided efforts to reduce the amount of mouths to feed. There will be the stark realization
that the lights are not coming back on and the ensuing sense of hopelessness will lead to murder-suicides within families
and simple incidences of suicide will be used as a means to escape the horrendous circumstances...
"During this time, Americans will truly discover if there really are FEMA camps and what they
will be used for. If people want to eat, they will be enticed to go where food is promised. Although you can count on the
above mentioned events transpiring in the event of a currency collapse..." we know that the government will take full
advantage of such a crisis to control and enslave the population.
are currently 70 million Americans who will starve if the government stops sending them checks of welfare or some other benefit.
It will be VERY easy for the government to tighten the noose around people's necks when they realize that they are going to
be cut off if they don't obey.
Stage Three: The Roll Out of Martial
If there is a single smaller trigger, the federal response
will likely be far more focused upon shutting down the area where the attack took place. All sorts of innocent people will
be arrested and in some areas herded into FEMA detainment centers. Like 911 there will likely be other attacks in other parts
of the US which are caught by our ever watchful governmental agents. This will cause the crack down to spread and eventually
lead to the declaration of martial law. But nationwide martial law can quickly happen if the dollar dies, and the feds are
already orchestrating that.
How all of this will happen I'm sure will
depend upon what the triggering event is, how successful it is, and how the public is responding. If the public reacts negatively,
it might end up being a flop, pushing off the timetable to a new trigger down the road.
If both the trigger and the beginning stages of the roll out are successful, look for there to be successive crackdowns,
tightening the noose of the freedom of all citizens. Like with 911 where airline travel was shut down, they will probably
shut down the Internet and leave only broadcast media so that people will be stuck with the mainstream media. All true media
will be shut out and will be unreachable.
There will likely be sudden
shortages of food and water. If people have to depend upon the government for their basic necessities, they won't have a lot
of time to consider "conspiracy theories."
If weapons haven't
already been confiscated, this will likely be the beginning of that. Expect to hear drones in the sky, helicopters flying
overhead, police sirens all night. Known patriots will be targeted first and taken.
Stage Four: The Total Destruction of the Existing United States.
Without any negative press and the alternative news sites to tell the truth, I would expect that all those who are
seen as trouble makers will be quickly imprisoned. When the Internet is finally turned back on, I would suspect that it will
be a more censored version, with the offending websites culled from Google and blacked out.
The transition between the beginning stages of martial law and the move towards their real agenda, which will really
start to heat up when they begin to relocate thousands of US citizens will be quite tricky I think. Obama and his government
have a track record for being inept. Like with Obamacare, they have a tendency to bite off more than they can chew, and will
probably want to transform America, moving from crisis to crisis. Trying to control the tiger by stomping onto his tail will
be difficult like it will be if 150 million people are truly pissed off at their government.
But I wouldn't think that anything is off the table with these people. Genocide on an unprecedented scale isn't unthinkable
to the globalists. In fact, I think they would relish the chance to unleash it. If they feel like they are losing their grip,
they might try the wholesale slaughter of the American people while they have weapons superiority (at least in the beginning).
No scenario should be ruled out with this group of amateur despots.
they succeed in maintaining control over the tiger, woe to America. Even if almost no one fights back, it is highly unlikely
that Agenda 21 will be implemented without millions of Americans ending up dead.
Rap Sheet: ***567** Acts of Media-Approved Violence and Harassment Against Trump Supporters
When not calling Trump supporters "Nazis" as a means to dehumanize us, the establishment media like to whine about the lack of civility in American politics,
even as they cover up, ignore, downplay, or straight-up approve of the wave of violence and public harassment we are seeing
against supporters of President Trump.
It is open season on Trump
supporters, and the media is only fomenting, encouraging, excusing, and hoping for more... The media are now openly calling
Trump supporters "Nazis" and are blaming Trump for a mass murder he had nothing to do with. This, of course, is a form of harassment because it incites and
justifies mob violence.
Here is the list, so far, and remember that if
any one of these things happened to a Democrat, the media would use the story to blot out the sun for weeks.
Remember how crazy the media went over a nobody rodeo clown who wore an Obama mask, a GOP staffer who criticized Obama's daughters? And yet, hundreds of Trump supporters are harassed and brutalized and the media only
dutifully report them, if at all. That is because the media are desperate to normalize and justify violence and harassment
against Trump and his supporters.
And while the media openly encourage
this violence against us, the media also campaign to disarm us, to take away our Second Amendment right to defend ourselves.
This list will be updated as needed. Back-filling it will be an ongoing project...
Here is a video channel dedicated to documenting the dozens and dozens of assaults against Trump supporters.
Please email email@example.com with any updates or anything you think deserves to be
added to this list. Also, if you see errors - duplicate postings or events misinterpreted as attacks on Trump supporters,
please let us know. Unlike the establishment media's reporting, we want this list to be comprehensive and factual.
- September 11, 2018: DC police investigate threat to commit mass shooting at a MAGA event in Trump International Hotel
- September 11, 2018: Threats of Rape and Strangling' Force Writer Into Hiding After Anti-Abortion Tweet
- September 11, 2018: Trump Hater Attacks California GOP House Candidate wth Switchblade
- September 10, 2018: Hispanic Immigrant says she was spit on in Santa Monica for Trump hat.
- September 10,2018: Broadway Star Carole Cook on Trump: ‘Where's John Wilkes Booth When you Need Him?
- September 6, 2018: Media and Leftists Harass Rep. Devin Nunes (R-CA) and His Family
- September 6, 2018: Black Trump Fan Booted from Bar for Wearing Trump Hat
- September 6, 2018: Arsonists hit Wyoming GOP Headquarters
- September 5, 2018: TV Writer Hopes Kavanaugh Daughters ‘Go to School Without Being Shot'
- August 31, 2018: Dem Rep. Ruben Gallego Threatens Immigration Officials
- August 28, 2018: California student arrested for stealing MAGA hat from classmate, slapping teacher
- August 19, 2018: Dad Dares Daughter To Knock Off Guy's MAGA Hat For 100 Bucks. She Does It.
- August 18, 2018: Trump supporter assaulted by aging punk rocker.
- August 14, 2018: CNN's Chris Cuomo justifies and encourages violence against Trump supporters.
- August 12, 2018: TX Restaurant forced to close social media accounts over photo of Jeff Sessions
- August 9, 2018: FBI announce arrest for contract killing threat of ICE agent via Twitter
- August 9, 2018: Antifa blocks Infowars reporter's access to park
- August 8, 2018: Democrat protester harass GOP rep. "Shame on your Mexican wife!"
- August 6, 2018: Infowars reported harassed by Antifa in Portland
- August 6, 2018: FL: Vandals throw dead fish on Lee Co. Republican headquarters
- August 4, 2018: Trump supporter's car has all 4 tires slashed in Philly.
- August 4, 2018: Left-wing terrorists Antifa follow and harass Candace Owens
- August 2, 2018: Man arrested for threatening Rep. SteveScalise
- August 1, 2018: Woman charged with trying to hit man with her car over Trump sticker
- July 26, 2018: KY: Fayette County GOP headquarters vandalized
- July 26, 2018: Trump supporter punched in Hollywood
- July 25, 2018: Trump's Hollywood Walk of Fame star destroyed ... again.
- July 25, 2018: Man arrested, indicted on charges after allegedly threatening Congresswoman Diane Black
- July 24, 2018: Sen Cory Booker (D-NJ) Says Brett Kavanaugh supporters are "complicit in evil"
- July 23, 2018: Denver Post Runs Letter to Editor Suggesting Trump Should Be Executed
- July 23, 2018: Elizabeth Warren Supporter Shoves Challenger
- July 20, 2018: Green-Haired "Gender Fluid" Guy Spits All Over Teen's MAGA Hat
- July 20, 2018: ‘Hang Trump' Shirt Peddled on Facebook
- July 19, 2018: ‘New Yorker' Kills Trump
- July 19, 2018: CA Anti-Trump Protesters Target Legal Immigrant's Cafe Over Trump Support, Hurl Feces
- July 17, 2018: Uber Driver Refuses to Serve Black Conservatives Over MAGA Hat
- July 17, 2018: Gory Trump Throat-Cutting Art Decorates Portland Gallery
- July 16, 2018: House Democrat Calls For ‘Military Folks' To ‘Stop Trump'
- July 16, 2018: Mob chases pro-Trump group out of Los Angeles bar
- July 15, 2018: Anti-Trump Paraglider Who Buzzed Trump Visit Arrested in Britain
- July 15, 2018: Former Clinton WH Staffer: It's ‘Tempting' to Beat up Rand Paul
- July 13, 2018: Anti-Israel protesters harass Jared and Ivanka with loud speakers outside their home
- July 13, 2018: 76-year-old man assaulted by anti-Trump thugs in San Diego.
- July 11, 2018: ABC's Terry Moran shames Fox News's Shannon Bream for feeling threatened at SCOTUS protest
- July 10, 2018: Protesters arrested, accused of assaulting officer at Portland ICE office
- July 10, 2018: Man threatens to ‘curb stomp' Trump supporter at Disneyland
- July 10, 2018: Fox News Reporter Harassed, Threatened And Forced To Leave Supreme Court By Leftist Mob
- July 9, 2018: Far-left blog Talking Points Memo mocks Stephen Miller over report of confrontation with bartender.
- July 9, 2018: Trump senior aide Stephen Miller harassed on street by angry bartender.
- July 9, 2018: Motorists scream curse words at Sean Spicer in his yard.
- July 9, 2018: Trump senior aide Kellyanne Conway harassed in grocery store
- July 9, 2018: Anti-Trump activists vandalize New York DHS office
- July 8, 2018: LISTEN: Idaho GOP Rep. Receives Threatening Voicemails, Emails Because of This Facebook Post
- July 8, 2018: Longtime Hillary Clinton aide publishes contact information about bookstore owner who stopped the harassment
of Steve Bannon, Reines's obvious goal is to see the bookstore owner harassed.
- July 8, 2018: Far-left Daily Beast writer defends public harassment of Steve Bannon
- July 7, 2018: Sen. Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) menaced outside restaurant. We know where you live!
- July 7, 2018: Steve Bannon harassed at bookstore; police called
- July 7, 2018: Left-wing AntiFa terrorists attack peaceful Tommy Robinson supporters in San Francisco
- July 7, 2018: New York Times editorial calls for Dems to "take a page from The Godfather" to
"go to the mattresses" to stop Trump's Supreme Court nominee.
- July 6, 2018: BLM activist calls for assassination of Supreme Court Justice
- July 6, 2018: Brick Thrown Through Front Door Of Wheeling, IL, Township Republican Headquarters
- July 6, 2018: CNN analyst justifies violence against Trump supporters
- July 6, 2018: Long Island Man Threatened to Kill Supporters of Republican Congressman, Trump: Police
- July 6, 2018: Florida man attacked over Trump flag in yard.
- July 6, 2018: Woman threatens to stab Alan Dershowitz in heart.
- July 5, 2018: Founder of #WalkAway campaign refused service at camera store.
- July 5, 2018: Trump supporter wearing Make America Great Again hat allegedly assaulted in burger joint (video at link).
- July 4, 2018: Paul Begala Reportedly Sending Serial-Harasser Mike Stark To Harass Barbara Comstock July 4th
- July 3, 2018: Left-wing Catholic calls for sending Trump supporters to the guillotine
- July 3, 2018: Nebraska GOP office vandalized.
- July 3, 2018: EPA head Scott Pruitt harassed at restaurant.
- July 2, 2018: MAGA hat wearer harassed at seafood restaurant
- July 2, 2018: Mother of cancer survivor harassed online for thanking Eric Trump for $16 million in St. Jude support
- July 2, 2018: Cher accuses ICE of "Gestapo tactics."
- July 2, 2018: Man accused of threatening to kill Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) and his family.
- July 1, 2018: Washington Post reporter publicly calls on mobs to give Trump officials a "life sentence"
- July 1, 2018: Man wearing MAGA hat refused service in restaurant.
- July 1, 2018: AntiFa terrorists attack Patriot Prayer rally in Portland.
- June 30, 2018: Attorney Attacks Elderly Vet at "Keeping Families Together" March
- June 29, 2018: Media falsely blame Trump for murder of five journalists in Maryland.
- June 29, 2018: Hollywood actor calls on Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) to be harassed at "every meal."
- June 29, 2018: California man accused of threatening to kill FCC Chairman Ajit Pai's children.
- June 28, 2018: Reuters editor says Trump has blood on his hands for murder of five journalists in Maryland. He still has
- June 28, 2018: Singer John Legend praises and agrees with Rep. Maxine Waters for calling on mobs to publicly harass Trump
officials out of public spaces like restaurants.
- June 28, 2018: Journalist lies about Maryland mass-shooter being a Trump supporter.
- June 28, 2018: Co-Chair of Women for Trump Receives Death Threats After CNN Appearance
- June 28, 2018: Rep. Luis Gutierrez (D-IL) calls on "angry" Latinos to oust Trump.
- June 27, 2018: Media defend and champion Virginia restaurant owner who kicked White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders and
her family out, and then reportedly harassed them as they ate at a nearby restaurant.
- June 26, 2018: Transportation Secretary Elaine Chao harassed at home by protesters.
- June 26, 2018: Sen. Maggie Hassan (D-NH) blames President Trump for her intern yelling "Fuck you!" at him through
the halls of the U.S. Capitol. The intern was not fired.
- June 26, 2018: Comedienne Kathy Griffin attacks the Trump administration as "pro-Nazi." Obviously, once you describe
someone as a Nazi, you are calling for violence against them.
- June 26, 2018: Chicago bar refuses to serve Trump supporters.
- June 26, 2018: Singer John Legend calls on Trump officials to be harassed until our immigration policies are weakened.
- June 26, 2018: Late night comedians celebrate the harassment of Sarah Sanders and her family.
- June 25, 2018: Burned animal carcass left on Trump staffer's porch.
- June 25, 2018: After refusing to serve Sarah Sanders and the family, we learn a restaurant owner then organized a mob to
harass Sanders' family at a nearby restaurant.
- June 25, 2018: Sen. Cory Booker (D-NJ) calls on mobs to confront Trump officials over immigration policies.
- June 25, 2018: CNN contributor attacks those on the right calling for civility.
- June 25, 2018: CNN's Jake Tapper dismisses harassment of Sarah Sanders as a political ploy on Sander's part.
- June 24, 2018: Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) publicly calls on mobs to "turn on" Trump officials, to "harass"
them, ensure they "they won't be able to go to a restaurant, they won't be able to stop at a gas station, they're
not going to be able to shop at a department store."
- June 23, 2018: Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi harassed, menaced, and reportedly spit at by left-wing protesters at movie
- June 22, 2018: Sarah Sanders and her family booted out of restaurant by left-wing owner.
- June 22, 2018: Member of Canadian media, Patrick Dussault, threatens Don Jr.s 4-year-old daughter
- June 22, 2018: Kirstjen Nielsen harassed by protesters outside her private home.
- June 22, 2018: Rep. Jackie Sperier (D-CA), compares border enforcement to Auschwitz.
- June 22, 2018: Left-wing activists vandalize billboard.
- June 22, 2018: On Morning Joe, Donny Deutsch smears Trump and his supporters as "Nazis."
- June 21, 2018: Democrat state legislator in Pennsylvania greets Vice President Mike Pence with a "middle finger salute."
- June 21, 2018: White House Senior Adviser Stephen Miller heckled and harassed at restaurant.
- June 21, 2018: Actor Adam Scott compares Tucker Carlson to a Nazi.
- June 20, 2018: Left-wing AntiFa terrorists publish list of ICE agents for harassment purposes.
- Jun 20, 2018: Florida man accused of threatening to kill Rep. Brian Mast (R-FL), a U.S. combat veteran, and his children
in a series of nearly 500 calls to his office.
- June 20, 2018: Actor Peter Fonda calls for a mob to kidnap President Trump's 11-year-old son and throw him in a cage with
- June 20, 2018: Actor Peter Fonda calls for a mob to sexually humiliate and abuse Sarah Sanders and Department of Homeland
Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen.
- June 20, 2018: Nancy Sinatra praises Peter Fonda for his tweets.
- June 20, 2018: Manhunt Underway For Central Pa. Man Accused Of Threatening To Kill President Trump, Other Officials
- June 20, 2018: Documentary filmmaker Josh Fox praises Peter Fonda for his tweets.
- June 20, 2018: Arnold Schwarzenegger calls for politicians in favor of border security to be put in cages.
- June 19, 2018: Kirstjen Nielsen harassed out of restaurant.
- June 19, 2018: Democrat interns screams "Fuck you!" at Trump through the halls of the U.S. Capitol. She was not fired.
- June 19, 2018: New Yorker fact checker publicly (and falsely) accuses a disabled war veteran who works for ICE of
being a Nazi.
- June 16, 2018: Jewish Trump Supporter Attacked Outside Kathy Griffin Show In San Francisco
- June 15, 2018: Man has MAGA flag stolen at rally.
- June 15, 2018: CNN analyst heckles and screams at Sarah Sanders.
- June 14, 2018: Nancy Pelosi wonders why there ‘aren't uprisings' across nation: ‘Maybe there will be'
- May 30, 2018: Anti-Trump Band NOFX Tells Vegas Audience ‘At Least It Was Country Fans' Killed in Oct. Shooting
- May 24, 2018: Anti-Trump forces threaten lawmakers' lives in name of #Resistance
- May 23, 2018: Tomi Lahren has water thrown at her at Minnesota restaurant
- May 22, 2018: Trump supporter suspended from school over border wall t-shirt.
- May 21, 2018: 14 threats reported against EPA chief Scott Pruitt.
- May 18, 2018: Gunman shot at Trump golf club
- May 16, 2018: CNN's Chris Cillizza puts Trump in crosshairs.
- May 14, 2018: Black man in MAGA hat harassed, threatened, called "nigger" at Cheesecake Factory.
- May 12, 2018: MSNBC's Nicolle Wallace asks "How do you resist the temptation to run up and wring [Sarah Sanders'] neck?"
- May 4, 2018: Chula Vista school mural depicts severed, speared Trump head
- May 2, 2018: San Antonio elected official threatens to poison Republicans' food
- April 23, 2018: Trump supporter shouted out of bar in New York.
- April 13, 2018: Tourist in NY mugged at knifepoint while wearing MAGA hat - attackers wouldn't give hat back
- April 8, 2018: David Crosby celebrates fatal Trump Tower fire: ‘oh boy ... burn baby burn'
- April 7, 2018: Mental Health Expert who hates POTUS cheers Fire at Trump Tower-Jeffrey Guterman
- April 6, 2018: During Ellen appearance, Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA) "jokes" about killing Trump, Pence,
Sessions on elevator.
- April 5, 2018: Orange Park, FL Trump supporter spends two hours in surgery after attack
- April 4, 2018: Councilwoman accused of yelling obscenities at teen wearing Trump shirt
- April 3, 2018: Woman brutally attacked in restaurant over support for Trump.
- April 1, 2018: Trump golf course sign vandalized.
- May 22, 2018: CNN guest on Trump: "If you're going to shoot him, you have to shoot to kill."
- March 21, 2018: Former VP Joe Biden says he beat the hell' out of Trump if in high school
- March 19, 2018: Democratic Congressman Hints at Armed Rebellion Against Trump
- March 19, 2018: Trump supporters attacked for protesting anti-police coffee shop.
- March 17, 2018: Trump Staffer Heather Swift assaulted by ShareBlue/American Bridge operative Wilfred "Mike"
- March 16, 2018: Capitol police arrest male democrat operative over assault of Trump official
- March 15, 2018: Student with ‘Trump' flag assaulted by mob during National School Walkout
- March 8, 2018: Female Trump supporter assaulted while staging Oscars boycott in LA
- March 4, 2018: WATCH: MSNBC Joy Reid Panel Hopes Conservatives ‘Die Off'
- February 27, 2018: Trump supporter threatened with knife.
- February 23, 2018: Spanish teachers have students hit Trump piñata in Laguna Hills
- February 22, 2018: Guardian, HuffPost Contributor Karen Geier: ‘Hopefully' Kim Jong Un ‘Can Drop a Bomb on CPAC'
- February 21, 2018: CNN audience shouts "murderer" at Dana Loesch
- February 21, 2018: CNN publicly smears elderly Trump supporter as Russian plant, death threats follow
- February 8, 2018: Northeastern University wishes death on Trump during lecture
- February 8, 2018: Journalist calls for profs to drown conservative students
- February 7, 2018: Trump supporters' home vandalized in Oceanside CA
- February 7, 2018: Democrat attested for sending white powder to Donald Trump Jr.
- February 2, 2018: CNN Writer Thanks God for Fatal GOP Train Wreck
- January 31, 2018: Party thrown to hurl stuff at television image of Trump.
- January 29, 2018: Saginaw, MI businessman's Trump sign vandalized.
- January 24, 2018: Portland, OR, Trump supporter punched in head at protest
- January 22, 2018: AntiFa calls for "riot porn" against Trump supporter Tom, Brady
- January 21, 2018: NY: Protester charged in Trump supporter attack tried to put cop in headlock
- December 20, 2017: AntiFa terrorists assault Trump supporter outside bookstore
- December 18, 2017: Eminem song ‘Framed' plots assassination of Ivanka Trump
- December 9, 2017: Students wearing MAGA hats booted from ‘safe space' coffee shop
- December 3, 2017: Trump supporter' home and vehicle vandalized for second time.
- November 27, 2017: Singer Morrissey: I would kill Trump ‘for the safety of humanity'
- November 22, 2017: Trump-hater snatches, steals student's MAGA hat.
- November 22, 2017: Man mistaken for Trump supporter attacked
- November 20, 2017: University of IL instructor assault Trump supporters
- November 13, 2017: Trump supporter assaulted for wearing MAGA hat.
- November 12, 2017: Blaire White attacked for wearing MAGA hat
- November 3, 2017: ‘Multicultural' office at Providence College hosts ‘stab a Trumpkin' display
- October 31, 2017: ShareBlue, American Bridger operative Mike Stark arrested for harassing Ed Gillespie in VA
- October 26, 2017: SF Gate columnist says death threats against EPA chief Scott Pruitt make sense
- October 24, 2017: MSNBC's Nicolle Wallace: Trump Administration Does ‘Not Appear to Be Human Beings'
- October 19, 2017: Left-wing thugs arrested for disrupting College Republican meeting, shouting "fascists," "racists"
and "white supremacists"
- September 28, 2017: Education Secretary Betsy DeVos heckled as "white supremacist" during speech.
- September 26, 2017: Professor Doubles Down on Tweet Saying ‘Trump Must Hang'
- September 17, 2017: Trump supporter physically assault in Roosevelt High School gym.
- September 15, 2017: CNN host "jokes" about killing Trump with hemlock in his food.
- September 10, 2017: Portland police arrest seven in latest antifa violence aimed at Patriot Prayer
- September 4, 2017: Georgia Teacher Kicks Out Students Over "Neo-Nazi" MAGA Shirt
- August 28, 2017: Car with Trump bumper sticker vandalized in San Francisco.
- August 28, 2017: Trump supporter Arthur assaulted in Berkeley
- August 28, 2017: Left-wing AntiFa terrorists attack peaceful Trump supporters at Berkeley.
- August 28, 2017: GOP headquarters in Fayetteville, KY vandalized. "Die Nazi Scum" spray painted on windows.
- August 27, 2017: Vandals deface Trump supporter's lawn signs.
- August 24, 2017: PA AntiFa Cell Calls for Violence Against Police, All-out Revolutio
- August 24, 2017: Black Trump supporter spit at for wearing MAGA hat.
- August 23, 2017: Black Trump supporter sucker punched in Laguna Beach.
- August 23, 2017: Black Trump supporter punched multiple times while leaving Trump's Arizona rally
- August 19, 2017: WATCH: Older Woman Holding American Flag Hit, Dragged in Boston
- August 18. 2017: Top Missouri Democrat calls for Trump to be "assassinated."
- August 17, 2017: ‘Nazis' spray painted on New Hampshire GOP headquarters
- August 16, 2017: Anti-Donald Trump campaigner ‘shoots Republican neighbour twice in the head'
- August 14, 2017: After Branding Trump a Fascist, Never Trumper Calls for Lynching of Fascists
- August 14, 2017: Conservative student attacked for "YAF" hat at vigil for Charlottesville victims.
- July 31, 2017: Women's studies professor wants Trump shot
- July 25, 2017: Fox News commenter soaked with water
- July 19, 2017: Rosie O'Donnell sparks outrage with Trump-killing game
- July 7, 2017: Student threatened for supporting Trump.
- July 7, 2017: Man attacked for wearing MAGA hat in New York bar.
- July 5, 2017: CNN threatens to expose Trump supporter to online mob over parody video.
- July 3, 2017: Philadelphia Trump supporter jumped by three men after rallies
- June 22, 2017: Rep. Jason Chaffetz Death Threat: ‘Prepare for the Battle, Motherf***er'
- June 22, 2017: Ohio Man Charged With Threatening GOP Congressman
- June 22, 2017: WATCH - Pulitzer-Winning Novelist Michael Chabon Expresses ‘Hope' that Trump Has ‘Massive Stroke
- June 22, 2017: Actor Johnny Depp "jokes" about assassinating Trump.
- June 19, 2017: University of Georgia Socialist Group Under Police Investigation After Calling for Beheading Republican
- June 17, 2017: Dem Strategist James Devine Launches Hashtag #HuntRepublicanCongressmen After Steve Scalise Shooting
- June 17, 2017: Rep. Ann Wagner (R-MO) reports five death threats to Capitol Police
- June 15, 2017: Powder-Filled Letters With Threatening Notes Shut Down Georgia Republican's Neighborhood
- June 15, 2017: Several shots fired at truck flying ‘Make America Great Again' flag on I-465 in Indiana
- June 14, 2017: HuffPo publishes article calling for "execution" of Trump.
- June 14, 2017: Republican receives threat after shooting, warning "one down, 216 to go..."
- June 14, 2017: Bernie Sanders supporter opens fire on a group of Republican congressman. Rep. Steve Scalise is shot and
- June 12, 2017: Wire creator David Simon calls on mobs to pick up a "brick" if Trump fires special counsel
- June 10, 2017: Trump supporter beaten with ‘Queers for Muslims' sign in Seattle.
- June 10, 2017: Left-wing terrorists with AntiFa hurl urine at woman protesting against Sharia
- June 7, 2017: HuffPo: ‘Inherent Value' and ‘Logic' in Violence Against Trump Supporters
- June 7, 2017: Veteran's wife violently beaten for voting for Trump
- June 6, 2017: "Trump" is stabbed to death in front of cheering audience in Central Park
- June 3, 2017: Anti-Trump band decapitates Trump statue on stage
- May 30, 2017: Kathy Griffin beheads Trump.
- May 21, 2017: Rep. Ted Yoho (R-FL.) office vandalized, staff threatened
- May 19, 2017: Man arrested for multiple acts of anti-Trump vandalism.
- May 15, 2017: Tucson school district employee arrested over threats to U.S. Rep. Martha McSally
- May 13, 2017: Woman attempts to drive GOP congressman off road over health-care vote, police say
- May 12, 2017: Man Gets Physical With GOP Congressman At Town Hall [Video]
- May 10, 2017: Police investigate death threats Rep. Tom Garrett (R-VA) received prior to town hall
- May 8, 2017: TN Woman Arrested for Trying to Run GOP Congressman's Car Off Road
- May 4, 2017: Leaked Screenshots Reveal BuzzFeed Director Wishing for Trump Assassination
- April 27, 2017: Oregon Parade Canceled Due to Violent Threats By ‘Anti-Fascists' Against Republican Participants
- April 23, 2017: Left-wing AntiFa arrested for assault in DC.
- April 20, 2017: University of Alaska is displaying a painting of a decapitated Trump in its gallery
- April 19. 2017: MSNBC ‘Counter-Terrorism Analyst' Calls for ISIS Bombing of Trump Property
- April 15, 2017: Left-wing AntiFa terrorists start riot in Berkeley.
- April 15, 2017: Left-wing terrorists with AntiFa assault Trump supporter with bike lock.
- April 14, 2017: Two arrested for burning Trump sign in Maryland
- April 3, 2017: Left-wing AntiFa terrorists disrupt pro-Trump rally in Vancouver
- March 27, 2017: Pro-Trump march organizer pepper-sprayed by protester
- March 20, 2017: Violent kids hit Trump supporter in face with skateboard
- March 19, 2017: MAGA hat wearer kicked out of bar
- March 19, 2017: ‘Murder Trump ASAP' graffiti found on freeway wall in San Diego
- March 17, 2017: ‘Making History' Star Adam Pally Says He Wants To ‘Kill Trump'
- March 16, 2017: Rapper Bow Wow threatens to "pimp" first lady Melania
- March 16, 2017: Pro-Trump Michael Savage assaulted.
- March 15, 2017: University of Michigan student detained after damaging Trump supporter's flag
- March 14, 2017: Young Trump supporters harassed online as Nazis
- March 12, 2017: Snoop Dogg "shoots" Trump in the head.
- March 9, 2017: Florida man punched in face after road rage incident sparked by Trump bumper sticker
- March 7, 2017: Hillary VP pick and Sen. Tim Kaine's (D-VA) son arrested for hurling smoke bomb in the Minnesota Capitol
- March 7, 2017: CNN points what looks like a sniper scope at the Oval Office.
- March 6, 2017: Berkeley man arrested for destroying College Republican sign
- March 5, 2017: Leftist rioters crash peaceful pro-Trump rally with tasers
- March 4, 2017: Left-wing rioters attack peaceful pro-Trump rally at Berkeley
- March 1, 2017: Trump supporter's car vandalized in Oregon
- February 27, 2017: Leaked Audio Reveals Anti-Trump Forces Manufacturing Hostile Town Hall
- February 27, 2017: Flier in North Carolina calls on mobs to assault Trump supporters
- February 26, 2017: Trump supporter's house egged three times in New York
- February 26, 2017: Female Trump supporter assaulted in Hollywood
- February 25, 2017: Ohio man assaulted by anti-Trump mob
- February 22, 2017: Tires slashed at Congressman's town hall meeting in Mariposa
- February 17, 2017: Professor tweets ‘Trump must hang,' gets paid leave:
- February 16, 2017: Kansas City man with AR-15 taunts Trump supporter, rips down Trump flag
- February 15, 2017: Hateful messages found on Trump supporter's historic Denver home
- February 15, 2017: Mob knocks district director for Dana Rohrbacher (R-CA) unconscious
- February 14, 2017: Stephen Colbert puts White House adviser Stephen Miller's head on a pike.
- February 13, 2017: Black Trump supporter's home vandalized with "KKK' spray paint - hoax hate crime
- February 11, 2017: University of Central Florida Club Incites Young Kids To "Kill Donald Trump"
- February 10, 2017: Black Lives Matter bully threatens to smash woman's laptop over Trump sticker.
- February 10, 2017: Trump supporter assaulted in Berkeley as police do nothing
- February 10, 2017: Protesters block Education secretary Betsy DeVos from entering school.
- February 9, 2017: Man arrested for attacking Trump supporter in California
- February 9, 2017: AntiFa middle school teacher Yvette Felarca arrested for starting riot in Berkeley
- February 8, 2017: Police investigating multiple incidents of anti-Trump graffiti in North Carolina.
- February 8, 2017: CSUF instructor suspended for striking pro-Trump student
- February 7, 2017: Girl in MAGA hat pepper sprayed
- February 7, 2017: Oceanside, CA Vandals deface home and Trump sign
- February 6, 2017: 6th grader wearing Trump hat attacked on school bus, suspended
- February 5, 2017: Rapper Big Sean Threatens to Kill Donald Trump in New Freestyle
- February 4, 2017: School suspends victim after he is beaten for wearing MAGA
- February 3, 2017: More than 12,000 tweets have called for Trump's assassination since the inauguration
- February 2, 2017: Comedienne Sarah Silverman calls on military to overthrow Trump.
- February 2, 2017: Ex-Obama Official Rosa Brooks Suggests ‘Military Coup' Against Trump
- February 2, 2017: Arrests at NYU after left-wing thugs disrupt conservative speaker
- February 2, 2017: Trump supporter attacked in street in Berkeley
- February 1, 2017: Seahawks Quarterback Russell Wilson Hints at Trump Assassination
- February 1, 2017: Left-wing terrorist group AntiFa assaults Trump supporters at Berkeley.
- January 31, 2017: Portland Trump Supporter Beaten Unconscious After Being Hit by Airport Protesters
- January 31, 2017: Pike/Pine New Year's Eve ‘red baseball cap' assault reported
- January 31, 2017: Former VP candidate, Sen. Tim Kaine (D-VA), calls on Democrats to "fight in the streets" against Trump.
- January 31, 2017: Video shows Trump supporter knocked unconscious ‘with something metallic' during airport immigration
- January 30, 2017: Spokane, WA, GOP headquarters hit with vandalism
- January 30, 2017: Anti-Trump graffiti spray-painted on Rowan University sign
- January 29, 2017: Protesters damage Trump supporter's vehicle after march downtown Eugene, OR
- January 29, 2017: Times Journo Calls for Assassination of President Trump
- January 29, 2017: Video: Trump Supporter Has House, Flag, Vehicle and Camper Vandalized in Burlington, WA
- January 27, 2017: Donald Trump Campaign Sign Set On Fire In Hull, MA
- January 26, 2017: Actor Shia LeBeouf arrested for shoving Trump supporter
- January 26, 2017: Texas Teacher Pretends to Shoot Trump in Class
- January 24, 2017: Gold Star family members say they were assaulted during inaugural ball festivities
- January 24, 2017: Woman harassed, spit on by anti-Trump protesters
- January 23, 2017: Golden Trump Graffiti Sprayed Onto Bentley in Queens
- January 23, 2017: WATCH woman harass Trump supporter on flight
- January 23, 2017: Woman charged with trespassing, Vandalism at Mar-a-Lago, President Trump's estate
- January 23, 2017: Protesters Throw Water at Trump Inaugural Ball Attendees
- January 22, 2017: Frank Luntz Recounts Hotel Assault by Trump Inauguration Protester
- January 22, 2017: CA Woman Slashes Trump Sign Because it ‘Ruined Her Chill': Police
- January 22, 2017: Trump supporter Scott Baio was roughed up by protesters in DC
- January 21, 2017: Graffiti girl gang arrested for scrawling anti-Trump and Black Lives Matter slogans over cop car, stores in
- January 21, 2017: Madonna fantasizes about blowing up the White House.
- January 21, 2017: Video: Sean Hannity and Geraldo Rivera Egged by Liberal Protesters at Inaugural Ball
- January 20, 2017: Parker, CO, man's Trump destroyed over Trump sticker
- January 20, 2017: 66 Inauguration Day threats on Twitter
- January 20, 2017: Anti-Trump protesters light limo on fire in DC
- January 20, 2017: Anti-Trump protesters smash Starbucks windows
- January 20, 2017: Anti-Trump protesters smash Bank of America windows
- January 20, 2017: Anti-Trump protesters smash local hotel windows in DC
- January 20, 2017: Anti-Trump protesters smash steakhouse windows
- January 20, 2017: Anti-Trump protesters smash ATM
- January 20, 2017: Anti-Trump protesters throw garbage in the street and try to light it on fire
- January 20, 2017: Trump supporter coat slashed at Inauguration
- January 20, 2017: WA: High School Senior Beaten by Mob for Wearing American Flag Hat at U of W
- January 20, 2017: Trump Supporter Suckerpunched at Deploraball by Left-wing AntiFa Terrorists
- January 20, 2017: Reporter falsely accuses 10-year-old Barron Trump of killing 100 small animals
- January 20, 2017: Comedian Limmy tells Donald Trump assassination joke
- January 20, 2017: Anti-Trump protester lights Trump supporter's hair on fire.
- January 20, 2017: Trump supporter says she feels ‘hurt' after being spit on, called racist
- January 20, 2017: Left-wing terrorist group Antifa riots over Trump's inauguration.
- January 19, 2017: CNN fantasizes about Obama staying in power if Trump is assassinated.
- January 17, 2017: German journalist: Assassination of Trump would end ‘tragedy'
- January 17, 2017: Wilmington, NC, woman's car vandalized with swastika over Trump sticker
- January 16, 2017: ‘Project Veritas' Exposes Groups Planning Violent Disruptions At Inauguration, Chemical Attack at ‘Deploraball'
- January 5, 2017: Left-wing thugs kidnap, beat, and torture an 18-year-old with schizophrenia while shouting "fuck Trump"
and "fuck white people."
- January 4, 2017: Santa Rosa, CA: Man Harassed, Verbally Abused for Wearing Trump T-Shirt
- December 29, 2016: Ronald Reagan portrait defaced during break-in reported at Goldsboro, NC, GOP office
- December 29, 2016: Charlie Sheen Wishes Death Upon Trump
- December 23, 2016: Bryn Mawr Student And Trump Supporter Harassed Until She Drops Out
- November 22, 2016: Trump supporter victim of hate crime in Montgomery County, Third attack on home
- December 22, 2016: Ivanka Trump harassed on JetBlue flight by college professor
- December 20, 2016: Foley, AL, deputies investigate rash of anti-Trump vandalism
- December 18, 2016: Trump electors face countless death threats
- December 15, 2016: Cornell College Republicans president assaulted, called ‘racist bitch'
- December 14, 2016: Politico reporter accuses Trump of incest.
- December 13, 2016: $300,00 car torched over Trump signs
- December 10, 2016: Orange Coast College prof calls Trump election "act of terrorism," "we are in Civil War times"
- December 8, 2016: Man in Ithaca, NY, kills UPS Driver believing driver was Trump
- December 5, 2016: Corvette with Trump sticker trashed in MD
- December 5, 2016: Truck spray painted with anti-Trump slogans, set on fire in Madison, WI
- December 1, 2016: Donora, PA: 69-year-old woman assaulted over support for Trump
- November 30, 2016: Rockville, MD Trump supporter's car vandalized with swastika
- November 30, 2016: Navy veteran's home torched, tagged with anti-Trump graffiti in Florida
- November 30, 2016: CBS Boston Freelancer Tweets that ‘Trump Died Sleeping' calms him.
- November 29, 2016: Kansas City, MO: Man beaten at bus stop after being asked political questions
- November 26, 2016: Anti-Trump thugs vandalize jeep, American flag
- November 21, 2016: Trump supporter refused service at DC bar, assaulted outside
- November 20, 2016: Blue-haired woman sentenced for scrawling anti-Trump graffiti on Los Angeles government buildings
- November 19, 2016: Texas High School Students Perform Trump ‘Assassination' Skit
- November 18, 2016: Car set on fire, spray painted with anti-Trump vandalism in Portland
- November 18, 2016: Actor Michael Shannon: Time for Trump voters to die
- November 16, 2016: PacketSled CEO resigns after threatening to kill Trump
- November 16, 2016: Man gunned down outside bar after he joked about voting for Trump
- November 16, 2016: MD Student wearing Trump hat punched, kicked to ground
- November 16, 2016: Left-wing thugs assault 15-year-old Trump supporter.
- November 15, 2016: Lexington, KY man's car vandalized for Trump sticker
- November 15, 2016: Trump supporter's Mustang vandalized, set on fire in Santa Maria, CA
- November 15, 2016: ‘My Pro-Trump Stickers, Flags Got my Tires Slashed,' Says NJ Man
- November 15, 2016: Boston Man assaulted outside bar
- November 15, 2016: Atlanta, GA: Man Murdered in Shooting Outside Atlanta Bar After Joke About Voting for Trump
- November 14, 2016: Polson, MT GOP headquarters vandalized
- November 14, 2016: Toronto Student Wants Trump To Be Assassinated
- November 14, 2016: Portland, OR, man's car attacked by anti-Trump thugs
- November 14, 2016: Anti-Trump Woman Throws Coffee on Trump Supporters in their Car
- November 14, 2016: Trailer park in Hillsborough County FL vandalized with anti-Trump graffiti
- November 14, 2016: Avengers director Joss Whedon says Trump "CANNOT" be allowed to serve out his term in office.
- November 14, 2016: Film Director Paul Schrader Calls for Violence to Protest Against Trump
- November 14, 2016: 6 Arrested at anti-Trump protest in Austin, TX, one for felony assault
- November 12, 2016: 2 Men Attack Trump Supporter in Meriden, CT
- November 12, 2016: ‘Fuck Trump' Spray painted 3 times on Phoenix, AZ, home
- November 12, 2016: Man in MAGA hat attacked by New York subway rider.
- November 11, 2016: Man beaten by mob for voting for Trump
- November 11, 2016: FL Student Charged With Battery After Punching Boy Holding Trump Sign
- November 11, 2016: TX, Southwest University Trump supporter's car vandalized
- November 11, 2016: Redwood City, CA: Female High School Student Attacked for Supporting Trump
- November 11, 2016: BLM Anti-Bullying Activist Arrested for Assaulting 74 Year-Old Trump Supporter
- November 11, 2016: Mother emotionally abuses child for "voting" for Trump.
- November 10, 2016: Anti-Trump riot breaks out in Portland
- November 10, 2016: Telegraph's columnist Monisha Rajesh expressed a desire that Donald Trump be assassinated in a tweet
- November 10, 2016: Student Trump supporter attacked at Woodside High School
- November 10, 2016: Black Trump Supporter Attacked at NYC College; MAGA Hat Almost Set Alight
- November 10, 2016: CA: 82-year-old Discovers ‘[Expletive] Trump', ‘666' Spray Painted on Car
- November 10, 2016: Va. GOP headquarters vandalized amid anti-Trump protests
- November 10, 2016: Anti-Trump Protester Calls For Death and Violence on CNN
- November 10, 2016: Anti-Trump vandals hit Old Chapel Hill, NC, Cemetery gazebo, path
- November 10, 2016: Trump Supporter Beaten in Chicago Street, Recorded on Video
- November 10, 2016: ‘People Have to Die': Anti-Trump Protester Calls For Violence on CNN
- November 10, 2016: Orange Is the New Black star Lea DeLaria threatens "to pick up a baseball bat and take out every
f*cking Republican and independent I see."
- November 10, 2016: Palm Bay, FL, student punches classmate over Trump sign
- November 9, 2016: Trump supporter's dog brutally attacked by anti-Trump thugs
- November 9, 2016: TX: Anti-Trump Protester Punches Trump Supporter
- November 9, 2016: Anti-Trump vandals target Lansing, MI, building
- November 9, 2016: GoFundMe pages advocate murdering Donald Trump
- November 9, 2016: Stafford, TX student says he was attacked for supporting Trump in mock election
- November 9, 2016: Trump supporters car vandalized in Tuscon, AZ
- November 9, 2016: Marilyn Manson "kills" Trump in music video.
- November 9, 2016: BMW with Trump sticker vandalized in Fort Myers, FL, community
- November 9, 2016: 16-year-old Trump supporter BULLIED, CAR VANDALIZED
- November 8, 2016: Man Attacks FEMALE TRUMP SUPPORTER at Jupiter, Florida, Polling Station
- November 8, 2016: NYPD Investigating Tires Slashing On Hasidic Trump Supporters Van
- November 8, 2016: Matlacha, FL: Woman's Trump sign, Art Gallery Vandalized
- November 8, 2016: Cornell College Republicans female president assaulted, called ‘racist bitch'
- November 7, 2016: Trump volunteer assaulted, robbed for wearing MAGA hat
- November 6, 2016: 72-year-old Costa Mesa, CA, Trump Supporter robbed of Trump sign, injured
- November 6, 2016: VIDEO: Trump Supporter's Truck Torched Because of Bumper Sticker
- November 6, 2016: Boston, MA, school spray painted with "Kill Your Local Trump Supporter"
- November 6, 2016: Trump Supporter's Truck Torched Because of Bumper Sticker
- November 5, 2016: CA: Black Trump Supporter Is Told "Ni**as Like You Should Be Killed"
- November 5, 2016: Rock Island, IL, Republican office vandalized with spray paint
- November 4, 2016: Trump Denver, CO, headquarters hit with second act of vandalism in same day
- November 4, 2016: Trump's Denver, CO, Campaign Office Vandalized with Painted Anti-Trump Message
- November 4, 2016: Alamance County, NC, GOP Headquarters Vandalized with Anti-Trump Graffiti
- November 3, 2016: LA Times reporter tweets: ‘I would rather see Donald Trump's life end.'
- November 3, 2016: Vandals continue to attack Trump headquarters in Ukiah, CA
- November 2, 2016: Evanston, IL, man's Donald Trump sign burned on his front lawn
- November 1, 2016: Denver, CO, Arsonist Sets Trump Campaign Sign On Fire, Endangers Entire Neighborhood
- October 31, 2016: Nampa, ID: 100's of Pro-Trump Signs Destroyed. Swastikas. Car Keyed.
- October 31, 2016: St. Cloud, FL, Trump signs vandalized with racist stickers
- October 31, 2016: East Stroudsburg, PA, Church Hit With Anti-Trump Graffiti
- October 29, 2016: VA: Leesburg Neighborhood Tagged With Anti-Trump Graffiti
- October 28, 2016: Homeless woman guarding Trump's Walk of Fame star assaulted in Hollywood.
- October 28, 2016: CA: Truck Vandalized Because Of Pro-Trump Bumper Sticker
- October 28, 2016: Trump signs vandalized in Quincy, IL.
- October 28, 2016: Man Wanted for Stealing Donald Trump Cutout from Holbrook
- October 27, 2016: Platteville, WI, man arrested for torching Trump sign
- October 27, 2016: Vandals run over Trump signs, owner flattens their tires with nails
- October 27, 2016: Trump signs taken from outside local business in Hickory, NC
- October 26, 2016: Video: University of Pittsburgh Trump Supporters Campaign Table Flipped
- October 26, 2016: 3 Maine Women Face Theft Charges for Stealing Dozens of Trump Signs
- October 26, 2016: Gainesville homes with Trump signs vandalized with swastikas
- October 26, 2016: Trump's Walk of Fame star vandalized.
- October 26, 2016: Man caught on camera trashing Trump yard sign in Jacksonville, FL
- October 25, 2016: Grant, AL, Trump supporters Cadillac trashed, thousands of dollars in damage
- October 25, 2016: Battle Creek. MI man says Trump yard signs were vandalized two nights in a row
- October 25, 2016: Leftist in Falmouth Maine admits to stealing 40 Trump signs.
- October 25, 2016: Trump signs stolen in Mauston, WI
- October 25, 2016: Bucks County, PA Man Says He's Had 13 Trump Signs Stolen From His Yard
- October 25, 2016: Trump supporter Feras Jabro attacked at BLM protest for wearing Trump hat
- October 24, 2016: Trump sign, vehicle vandalized at Reno gun shop
- October 20, 2016: Provo, UT: Trump signs damaged,defaced with vulgar graffiti; vandals damaged front door, two vehicles painting
signs and property with profanity along with "#FeelTheBurn" and "AmeriKKKa".
- October 18, 2016: Cape Coral, FL, man arrested for running over Trump sign
- October 18, 2016: IN: Vandals throw bricks through windows at Delaware County Republican Party office
- October 18, 2016: Trump signs spray painted with swastikas in Cape Coral, FL
- October 17, 2016: WI Woman mistakes town meeting for Donald Trump rally and smears 30 cars with peanut butter in protest
- October 16, 2016: Left-wing terrorists firebomb GOP headquarters in North Carolina.
- October 16, 2016: 17 vehicles vandalized at Trump rally in Bangor, Maine.
- October 16, 2016: Campaign of terror launched against Trump supporter in McKinney TX.
- October 15, 2016: Bloomington, MN, Trump Supporters Lawn was Salted and Sign Torched
- October 15, 2016: Maui, HI, Trump supporter's home egged by vandals
- October 15, 2016: Texarkana AR, Woman's Trump signs burned in arson attack
- October 13, 2016: Gay Couple Backing Trump Receives Threats and Barbs in Ohio
- October 13, 2016: Trump Mobile vandalized in Walled Lake, MI
- October 12, 2016: Streak of vandalized Trump signs ‘unprecedented,' local party leaders say
- October 12, 2016: Surveillance Photos Released in Trump Sign Vandalism Investigation
- October 10, 2016: IN GOP office windows broken by bricks aimed at Trump signs.
- October 7, 2016: Robert De Niro says he wants to "punch" Trump in the face.
- October 3, 2016: Hillary supporters attack Trump-supporting woman and steal Trump signs in Hanford/Lemoore, CA area
- October 3, 2016: Trump billboard defaced with swastikas.
- September 28, 2016: IL: Anti-Trump Vandalism Outside Polish Center Ahead of Appearance
- September 28, 2016: Donald Trump signs stolen by ex-college VP in NY
- September 27, 2016: Trump supporter threatened if he wars MAGA hat: "I'll shit on your face."
- September 26, 2016: Trump-supporting Minnesota co-ed says she was ‘assaulted' on debate night
- September 25, 2016: Man urinates on Naples mailbox, steals Trump sign
- September 18, 2016: Trump supporter beaten in El Cajon.
- August 20, 2016: Hillary Supporters Attack Old Woman Trump Supporter Minneapolis
- August 20, 2016: Leftist Activists Crash Trump Fundraiser, Attack Motorcade, Assault Trump Supporters in Violent ‘Gauntlet
- August 19, 2016: Left-wing thugs attack Trump's motorcade and his supporters.
- August 19, 2016: Walpole, MA,, Veteran Upset About Four Stolen ‘Trump 2016' Signs
- August 18, 2016: 68-year-old Cancer Survivor Attacked at Garage Sale Over Support for Trump
- August 18, 2016: Trump yard sign-stealing epidemic has gotten seriously out-of-hand in Massachusetts
- August 12, 2016: Twitter Video Purports to Show Trump Supporter Assaulted After Being Refused Service
- August 10, 2016: Marblehead, MA, Trump Supporter's Sign Stolen 7 Times: Video
- August 10, 2016: Suspects Caught On Camera Stealing Trump Signs From Front Lawns In Hillsdale, NJ
- August 9, 2016: FL: Trump signs in Arlington vandalized with ‘KKK'
- August 9, 2016: Woman charged with Trump sign vandalism in Lawrence, MA
- August 9, 2016: Man's Trump T-shirt sparked crowbar attack, cops say
- August 8, 2016: NH: Trump Campaign Sign Torched Near Nashua
- August 7, 2016: Pro-Trump ‘installation' torched on Staten Island
- August 7, 2016: TX: Woman's Home Vandalized Because Of Trump Signs
- August 6, 2016: Massachusetts woman vandalizes Trump sign, tries to run down owner.
- August 5, 2016: Big Trump sign vandalized in Haverhill
- August 3, 2016: New Jersey woman faces months-long campaign of terror over Trump support
- August 1, 2016: Video: Leftist Mob Violently Ejects Trump Supporter From New York City Park
- August 1, 2016: CA: Trump Supporters Pushed Out of San Francisco Bar Zeitgeist & Stalked Down the Block
- August 1, 2016: Kalamazoo man finds Trump campaign sign burned on lawn
- July 31, 2016: WATCH: Clinton Supporter Lights Flag On Fire, Attacks Trump Supporter
- July 27, 2016: OH: Black Trump Supporter Shot at Cleveland Bar During Heated Political Debate
- July 11, 2016: Brooklyn: Vandal attacks Gowanus Trump-fan's home
- July 7, 2016: FL: Trump Supporter Ambushed, Hit in the Face, Stomped on the Ground, Broke his Arm
- July 1, 2016: Black Teenage Trump supporter in Atlanta receives death threats For Supporting Trump
- June 29, 2016: VA: Virginia Family ‘Enraged' After Trump Sign Vandalized. Five American flags they placed on the sign
broken and tossed on the ground. Signs were spray painted and eggs were thrown.
- June 23, 2016: Camera captures woman ripping Donald Trump flag off New Jersey porch
- June 18, 2016: Man attempts to assassinate Trump in Nevada
- June 18, 2016: Female Trump supporters harassed, refused service at restaurant
- June 16, 2016: Legally Armed business owner confronts anti-Trump vandals
- June 7, 2016: Vandals Hit ‘Trump Truck' in Scranton, PA
- June 4, 2016: Vandals destroy Donald Trump signs in Whatcom County
- June 2, 2016: Angry Mob Attacked Gay Latino Trump Supporter & Log Cabin Republican
- June 2, 2016: San Jose Woman is Stalked, Spat On, Shoved, Pushed and Hit For Being a Trump Supporter
- June 2, 2016: Left-wing thugs violently attack Trump supporters. One women was surrounded by a mob and pelted with raw eggs.
- May 25, 2016: Brad Thor on Glenn Beck: ‘If Congress Won't Remove' Trump from White House, ‘What Patriot Will Step
- May 24, 2016: NM: Trump Rally Protesters Attack Trump Supporters, Burst Through Police Barricades, Throw Rocks, and Set
Fires in the Streets.
- May 24, 2016: Milo Yiannopoulos Assaulted by BLM ‘Protesters' at Chicago's DePaul University (Video)
- May 24, 2016: NM: Disabled Trump Supporter Gets Water & Water Bottles Thrown At Him By Protester
- May 20, 2016: FL: Trump Supporters' Home Vandalized, Lawn Burned
- May 16, 2016: CA: Vandals Egg Home of Trump Supporter, Destroy Trump Flag, & Throw Paint on his Truck
- May 9, 2016: Left-wing arsonists torch Trump campaign sign in Hollis, NH
- May 9, 2016: Man says he was called a ‘Trump supporter' before Bellingham beating
- April 29, 2016: WATCH: Women, Children, Elderly Trump Supporters Pepper Sprayed in CA
- May 8, 2016: Trump Supporter Christopher Conway Attacked By AntiFa terrorists
- April 29, 2016: CA: Trump Protesters Beat Up Trump Supporter & Threw His Phone
- April 28, 2016: Trump Supporter Gets Beaten Up. Rocks are Thrown at Trump Supporters, Police, and Police Horse at Costa Mesa
- April 27, 2016: CA: Girls, 8 and 11, Hit with Anti-Trump Thug's Pepper Spray
- April 24, 2016: Man Arrested, Charged With Threatening To Bomb Trump Rally
- April 16, 2016: OR: Masked Anti-Trump Protester Spits In Trump Supporters' Face
- April 16, 2016: NY: Trump Supporter with 2nd Amendment Banner Grabbed, Pushed By Anti-Trump Thugs
- April 13, 2016: PA: Trump Supporter Attacked Outside Pittsburgh Rally
- April 10, 2016: WA: Trump Supporter's Tire Slashed; Vandal Claims "Act Of Community Service"
- April 8, 2016: OR: Protesters Crash Pro-Trump Student Event, Make Threats
- April 7, 2016: Actor Mickey Rourke challenges Donald Trump to a fight - with a baseball bat
- April 6, 2016: NC: Trump Supporter Shocked After Vehicle Vandalized Because of His Trump Support
- April 6, 2016: RI: Vandals Key Coventry Man's Car Bearing Trump Bumper Sticker
- April 4, 2016: Teen Arrested After Throwing Egg at Donald and Melania Trump at Milwaukee Rally
- March 29, 2016: AntiTrump thug punches Trump supporter
- March 21, 2016: Man's homemade Trump billboard vandalized and destroyed in Michigan.
- March 19, 2016: Florida Man shatters door at Donald Trump Jacksonville headquarters
- March 18, 2016: Trump stickers' vandalized, Republican students harassed at Saint Mary's College
- March 18, 2016: Donald Trump supporter's billboard burned in Egg Harbor Township
- March 17, 2016: Woman records herself running over Trump signs in NC
- March 17, 2016: Trump campaign signs stolen from a Naples home, home vandalized
- March 17, 2016: Violent protesters attack Trump supporters in Chicago.
- March 15, 2016: Vandals deface Trump signs in Dayton Ohio.
- March 14, 2016: 70 Year-Old Virginia Trump Supporter Faces Threats, Harassment, and has Home Vandalized
- March 14, 2016: Vandals target Trump supporters in College Park. "Fuck Trump ... Nazi scum"
- March 14, 2016: CNN treats man who tried to tackle Trump as folk hero.
- March 12, 2016: Man tries to tackle Trump at campaign rally.
- March 11, 2016: Riots After Trump Chicago Rally Cancelled. Police Officer Attacked by Anti-Trump Protesters. Blocking Ambulance.
- March 9, 2016: Trump billboard removed due to repeated vandalism in West Town IL.
- March 8, 2016: 3 arrested for pulling gun on Trump supporter
- March 1, 2016: Former Daily Show contributor Larry Wilmore "jokes" about killing Trump.
- February 29, 2016: FL: Trump Volunteers Brutally Assaulted & Body Slammed While Campaigning
- February 24, 2016: NYT columnist Ross Douthat "jokes" about assassination attempt on Trump
- January 26, 2016: Protesters Threw Two Tomatoes at Donald Trump at a Rally in Iowa City
- January 25, 2016: NH: Trump Supporter's Large Sign Vandalized with Graffiti Islamic Symbol
- January 9, 2016: Donald Trump's campaign headquarters in Mass. vandalized
- January 5, 2016: Jewish Trump support's Trump sign vandalized with Nazi images.
- December 28, 2015: Bridgewater, MA, Man Catches Neighbor Stealing Trump Signs
- November 19, 2015: ‘Black Lives Matter' Activist Calls for Donald Trump's Assassination
- September 1, 2015: Texas teen says Donald Trump is the reason he was attacked at bus stop
No time for silence
By Steve Gruber
It is time to speak up and be heard. It is time to stand up
for maybe the most celebrated and revered of all American principles and traditions. This is no time for silence.
Let me be perfectly clear: I am not an Alex Jones fan. His brand of conspiracy
insanity isn't my cup of tea, but nevertheless, he should be allowed to say such psychologically untethered things if he is
so inclined. There is nothing more American than saying foolish, nonsensical, and even offensive and idiotic things
for all to hear. It's called the First Amendment to the Constitution.
The ability to say what you think, no matter who may take offense, is one of the basic and founding principles of
our republic. The public square should not be off limits to offensive people just because the public square is
now electronic and controlled by massive private companies.
does not guarantee your right or mine never to be offended. In fact it assures quite the opposite.
So when Twitter bans Jones and his Infowars show permanently, I take offense. It
offends my sense of fair play when people are silenced because other people say they are offended by what they hear.
You're offended? So what?
best way to decide what you believe and what defines you is to hear and evaluate as many points of view as possible. Silencing
public debate and controlling what people are allowed to see, hear, and read is the road to totalitarianism. When
you are fed a sanitized and homogenized diet of thoughts and ideas, you are becoming programmed to think the way they intend.
It doesn't matter if those controlling the message are big government or big business,
and some days it's hard to tell the difference.
Free flowing conversations
lead to free minds and free people. Censoring what people are allowed to read, watch, or say leads to the destruction
of liberty. Denying our neighbors the right to be heard because it offends us will only lead to more people being
It may start, innocently enough, as protecting kids from hate
speech (it's always about the kids, you know), but as it gathers steam, that train will run right past piles of burning books,
new government TV stations, re-education camps, and eventually the detention centers for the heretofore unenlightened.
The cure for offensive speech is more speech, not less.
How can you know what you believe if you are exposed to only one point of view? The only way to get inoculated
against stupidity is to be exposed to it. I am not an Alex Jones fan because I have heard him talk and read what
he writes. Otherwise, I might be susceptible to that brand of conspiracy theories.
I believe that it is imperative for the health of the nation to let everyone be heard no matter how infantile or
absurd he may be. Again, this is why there is a First Amendment to begin with.
With giant corporations controlling ever more real estate in the digital space, where a vast majority of the conversations
take place these days, we must look seriously at how we defend freedom with the same passion as our founders.
The inoculation for ignorance is free speech. So when people I don't necessarily
agree with like Alex Jones are shut down, I don't cheer. No, I fight for their right to be heard. We
need a lot more of that these days than ever before.
The future of America
depends on it.
IRANIAN REVEALS PLANS TO HIT 112 US MILITARY BASES WITH SUICIDE BOMBERS
Category: World News
Saturday, 11 August 2018 00:55
War is a painful disaster, even if it is for national, defensive or religious reasons. Many countries try to avoid
it as much as it can to save its people from its tragic consequences and preserve their homes from devastation and destruction,
along with spectre of thousands of dead, wounded, disabled and homeless.
However, Ali Reza Farqani, Iranian editor-in-chief of Arman newspaper, says his country "needs a foreign war,"
threatening Washington that pro-Iranian suicide bombers would hit US bases in 112 countries in any possible war.
The author repeated a slogan by the founder of the Iranian regime, Ayatollah Khomeini
in the 1980s, when he said that "war is a blessing" in reference to the war between Iraq and Iran, which ended after
Tehran was forced to accept the UN resolution calling for a cease-fire between the two countries.
At that time, Khomeini said that he had to submit to the resolution saying: "I drink the cup of poison."
After US President Donald Trump ordered US sanctions against Iran to take effect last
Tuesday, which will be further escalated to a more severe level on November 4, Ali Reza Farqani, an Iranian media editor and
editor-in-chief ‘Arman Press', has written an article in which he expressed "the readiness of the Iranians
to fight the war against the United States of America."
The Washington Post reported
at the end of last April that the Pentagon is working on a plan to counter Iran's expansion and destabilizing the Middle East
through Tehran's support for armed groups in the region.
"The US military will not
face Iran directly, but it will use indirect means to limit its expansion in Syria and Iraq," General Joseph Leonard
Votel, who heads the US Central Command, was quoted as saying.
Ready for war against the US
are ready to wage a major war against the United States," Farqani said in his article. The writer described
the war as "jihadist security."
The editor-in-chief of Arman Press believes
that the call for war by Iran would "change the perception of the military and American and Israeli politicians toward
the Iranians, and help to stop the talk about the military option."
The author attempted
to interpret and interpret Iran's call for foreign war as being based on the origin of jihad, claiming that such a war would
be between two intellectual models. The first represented theism and the second was humanism.
After describing the details of the differences between the two trends, the hardline Iranian media person issued threats
against American officials and warned them: "You have to understand that the next war will ensure the survival
of the Islamic Revolution of Iran and eliminate America completely and it will be a war of solidarity for all Iranian Muslims."
"The Iranian dictionary does not include the word dictionary ‘defeat'," he
The writer then tried to justify his call for war with America by resorting to
the interpretation of Quranic verses on his own, describing the Iranian side as the holy party in this war and the other side
in the Holy Land, claiming that Iran is the "front of truth" in such a war.
a lengthy comparison between the Iranian and American soldier's preferences and the preference of the Iranian soldier for
the other soldiers of the Muslim countries, he addressed the Americans, threatening them with suicide operations in different
countries, saying: "America should know that if it entered into a war with Iran, the Hezbollah youth will determine
the area of the battlefield far from Iran's borders and within a period of less than 48 hours will launch suicide attacks.
Threat to rape Obama's daughter
Ali Reza Farqani was one of the former prime ministers of the government of former President
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and former ruler of Kish Island in the Gulf, where he left office after disagreements with Ahmadinejad's
government. He is a member of the hardline Islamic movement in Iran and had threatened in his blog to rape the daughter
of former US President Obama if Syria was attacked by the United States.
"weak points", which he considered an easy prey for all the "peoples of the world", were to threaten to
kidnap a member of the family of every minister, ambassador and military commander around the world within one day, he said.
Ali Reza Farqani is a member of the "Ammarioun" headquarters of the radical Iranian
pro-Iranian leader and reflects the views of the most extreme spectra in Iran.
Hal Turner Commentary
Wow! How twisted must that man's mind be, that he would not only THINK such
things, but dare to actually utter them in public?
When I first found
out about this, the first thought that hit me was "This is what Israel has to deal with every single day."
I FINALLY understood how utterly impossible it is for the Israelis to get along in peace with such people.
Guys like Ali Reza Fargani cannot be reasoned with. They cannot be negotiated with.
The ONLY way to deal with such people is to utterly defeat them. Total, absolute, merciless, defeat. Anything
short of that, the trouble will return because the hatred is so deep, so embedded, it cannot be purged.
Interestingly, while I knew the US had military bases in many places, I did not know we have them
in 112 countries. I am endeavoring to clear up that item because it is extremely relevant to us here in the USA.
If we have 112 bases (counting the ones here in the US) then his threat applies to us . . . HERE. . . inside America. I will
update this commentary if and when I get that answer.
In the meantime,
it is important for my fellow Americans to understand clearly that as of November 4, the US is re-imposing sanctions on sales
of Iranian Oil. The US will not do business with any country that continues to buy Iranian Oil.
Since our economy is still the single most important economy in the world, companies worldwide
will have a stark choice to make: Do business in the US, or throw that all away so as to do business with Iran. My
gut tells me the Iranians lose that equation, big time.
The Iranians know
it too. Which is why they are so ardently screaming about the re-imposition of sanctions, and making violent threats
every other day or so.
I am 56 years old and a former National Security
Intelligence Asset for the FBI Joint Terrorism Task force (JTTF). In my years working with the FBI, I had occasion to
meet and develop friendships with people in the Intelligence Community, civilian and military, both here in the US and in
several countries around the world. I maintain many of those friendships to this very day.
During those years, I learned that when someone tells you they are going to hurt you ---- believe
them. Take it at face value. To do anything less is suicide.
So, my fellow Americans, the man quoted above has just told us that he and his countrymen intend to hurt us; with
suicide bombers. I take that at face value. So should all of you.
only in mid-August. November 4 - the date oil sanctions will re-commence -- is still over two months away. Take
that two months to begin preparing for emergencies. It can't hurt to prepare. It is better to have some essential
emergency preparations -- and NOT NEED them, than it is to need them and NOT HAVE THEM.
Below is a list of suggested items. You may already have some. Others, you may need; or never thought
about before. Please take the next two months to get yourself up-to-speed on Emergency Preps.
Not everyone has huge sums of money laying around that they can just go out and splurge
on all this stuff. But some of it is cheap, and essential. So get what you can get without breaking your bank.
If fanatics like the man quotes above are already preparing themselves to be suicide bombers
against America, then God only know what other fanatics are planning. We need to be prepared.
Whether you live in an
earthquake area, a flood zone, Tornado Alley or in a major city subject to Terrorist attacks, I earnestly hope my fellow Americans
have heeded my long-offered advice to prepare themselves.
the sudden burst of trouble with Iran, WAR PREPS are a smart idea too.
Modern warfare is no longer restricted to far-off battlefields. Sleeper cells will attack our Electrical Grid,
our public water supplies, key highway bridges to halt the flow of food and commerce, key railroad bridges, to halt the flow
of food and war-fighting supplies, Oil and gas pipelines to shut down our ability to keep warm or to travel or deliver supplies.
They will release chemical and biological weapons to take as many of us down with them
as they can.
You and your family absolutely MUST prepare.
You MUST have:
An Emergency Food Supply
An Emergency Water Supply
Filter Masks to protect from inhaling radiation particles or Chemical/Biological Weapons
Swimmer masks or waterproof goggles to protect our eyes from Nuclear/Chemical/Biological
A source of Emergency Electrical power:
A generator, or an INVERTER to convert DC car batteries to AC electric, or Solar panels with batteries and an INVERTER.
Spare Fuel: For your car(s), Trucks, Emergency Generator fuel supply etc.
CASH MONEY ON HAND -- Puerto Rico got hit by a hurricane and over
a month later, many banks and ATM's were still closed and offline. Credit cards didn't work. Debit Cards didn't work.
What few stores were open wouldn't accept checks. CASH WAS KING. Such will be the case nationwide in the
USA if we get hit here by Iranian terror cell attacks. No cash? No nothing for you.
Have some cash on-hand. Not to pay bills, but to rely upon so you can survive.
Emergency HEAT. We are still in Summer; there's cold weather ahead.
You should have at least ONE source of Emergency heat. Perhaps a Kerosene Heater with spare fuel? SOMETHING is
better than nothing. If war hits here . . . and attacks here in the USA are ___ LIKELY ____ you'd better have a way
to keep warm if all the electric is out and if gas/oil pipelines are sabotaged stalling your furnace.
Emergency Communications: Again I refer to Puerto Rico as a prime example
of how screwed-up things get when disaster strikes. People on that island couldn't get cellular or wi-fi, had no landline
phones and no electric; thus could not communicate with their loved ones. Don't be like them.
- Get yourself a CB radio ($29) and antenna for each car, and a CB radio and antenna for
your house. CB does not require a license, is good for several miles and can keep you in touch with your loved
ones during a disaster.
- Better yet, get yourself Family-Radio-Service (FRS) walkie
talkies. ($15 ea.) They're only two watts, and the range is very limited (1/2 mile at most) but it will keep you
in touch with family members nearby.
Make certain you have spare
medicine to live on. Some folks take specific medicines without which they cannot live. For instance,
one member of my family had a Thyroid removed due to cancer. That person MUST take a Thyroid replacement drug once a
day. Without that medicine, my family member will die by day five of no medicine. Have a month or longer
supply of such vital medicines on-hand.
Here's the worst part:
YOU MUST KEEP YOUR PREPS SECRET
The worst part of this situation is that you cannot tell ANYONE that you have made preparations. The overwhelming
majority of people simply will not take _any_ steps to prepare. And when disaster strikes, they will come knocking on
YOUR door, begging for help.
Many of you will find yourselves in a situation
where people you've known for years, come begging you for food and you'll face a stark choice: Feed THEM, or feed YOURSELF.
They had a chance to prep but didn't. They made that choice, they have to live (or die) from it. Only the strong
survive. The weak and weak-minded do not.
If you make the mistake
of bragging or telling anyone that you're making preparations, they'll stick that in the back of their minds and do nothing,
figuring they can come to YOU when the SHTF. And if you make yet another mistake of actually giving any of them food,
THEY WILL TELL OTHERS! You'll quickly find yourself totally swamped by desperate, hungry, people.
HAVE FIREARMS and AMMUNITION You should have a firearm to
protect yourself and your family. When the ignorant masses start getting hungry, first they'll _ask_ for food; then they'll
come to TAKE IT. You had better be ready to fend-off these predators.
Below are SOURCES via AMAZON for the items I have mentioned
above. I am NOT the Seller of any of these items. In the interest of full disclosure, I WILL earn a $1 or $2 Commission
if you buy things via my web site, but the price you pay is the same whether you buy it through my site, or directly thru
AMAZON. My Commission comes out of the seller profit, so your price is not affected. Whether you buy through my
site or somewhere else, just make sure you have these preps!
is of the essence. If hostilities commence, things will get incredibly bad, incredibly fast. There won't be any
time to cover your ass once everyone in the country is trying to cover theirs. Store shelves will be emptied in hours.
Gas stations will be empty too (just like we all saw when Hurricane Irma hit Florida, and "the masses" waited until
one day before its arrival to even THINK of getting fuel. Thousands of them found empty gas stations. Don't
be like them.
If a hostile entity (like Iran or Terrorists) were to release a Biological Weapon anywhere in the US, certain
areas of our country (perhaps entire cities) would IMMEDIATELY be under QUARANTINE. No one in. No one out.
All businesses and transportation would shut down.
In order for _any_ Quarantine to be lifted, authorities must go through at least one 21 day period
without any NEW infections. Most times, they actually need TWO 21-day periods. That's 42 days.
Do YOU have enough food at home to last 42 days?
If not, you're screwed. Because there won't be any way to get food delivered (all businesses are closed) and
you won't be allowed out to try to BUY anything. So what then?
Anyone who thinks the government will somehow help them is an idiot.
better think long and hard about getting yourself Emergency food, because if Iran sees it's losing a war with us, they
WILL release bio-weapons here in the US, and a lot of us WILL be Quarantined. Will you or your family be among those
PREPARE NOW OR DIE
No one can survive a direct impact of a nuclear bomb. But those close to an impact
zone CAN survive; and so can those farther away . . . . IF you prepare to deal with the issues created by an attack.
In a nuclear attack, the immediate blast zone is totally lost. Vaporized.
Nothing survives. Within 3 miles of the blast zone, windows are instantly shattered by the force of the blast
- both the wind and the sound wave.
Car bombs and Improvised Explosive
Devices (IED's) are the weapons of choice of terrorists. Localized blast waves from car bombs and IED's definitely shatter
nearby windows too. When those windows shatter, they hurl shards of razor sharp glass everywhere in your house or apartment.
PLASTIC WINDOW COATING
can minimize the danger of injury to yourself and your family from shattering glass by installing plastic coating on the INSIDE
of your windows. This coating acts to hold-together the shards of glass which would otherwise be JAGGED, RAZOR-LIKE,
PROJECTILES cutting the heck out of anything in their path.
makes your home windows more like a car windshield as opposed to the side window in a car: A Windshield may crack, but the
glass is held together by plastic. Side windows of a car shatter all over the place.
Here are some sources of Plastic window coatings you can apply to your windows at home, yourself:
If a nuke detonates,
or a Bio weapon is released there will be NO FOOD deliveries, possibly for weeks, to the affected area. Government may not
even be able to bring food in because of debris blocking roads, collapsed bridges and overpasses, or active bio-weapon agents
in the air.
You need to have Emergency Food Supplies in your possession
or you will literally starve to death.
Here are some sources of Emergency
These pills are to be taken, one a day, only during ACTIVE RADIATION EXPOSURE. If you
take these pills when there is no radiation, your Thyroid gland in your neck will PERMANENTLY SWELL. In some people,
it would look like a tumor in their neck. So DON'T Take these pills unless and until you know for certain that
there is a radiation issue in your area.
To filter-out particles of radiation, bio-weapons or other contaminants.
ABOUT THE MASKS ABOVE: It is important that you have one WITH YOU or within immediate
reach at all times. For instance, having masks at home while you're at work is useless if an attack takes place while
you're at work. You need to have one in your desk or locker at work. You should also have one in your car in case
an attack takes place while you're traveling. I have one for EACH of my family members both at home and in my family
car, so if we're all together on an outing, and something takes place, we all have masks in the car. Your finances will
dictate how many masks you get, but these are things to really think about as you prep.</p>
or Chemical Weapons are released, you want to protect your eyes. With chemicals, eye protection is understood, but with BIOLOGICAL,
most people do not realize they can walk through infectious particles, some of those particles get on our
eyes and when we BLINK, the infection gets pushed into our tear ducts and we're infected!!!!! So, having waterproof
goggles is essential for protection.
GRAVITY WATER FILTERS
Once your supply of stored water runs out, you're going to need more water, but NONE may be available via Municipal
Water Supplies or stores. At that point, you will have to get water from nearby Lakes, Streams or Rivers, and that absolutely
requires FILTERING before being consumed. Here are some Gravity-fed water filters you can resort to when your emergency
supplies run out:
Generators - To keep the refrigerator cold a couple hours a day, charge your devices,
and have a couple lights in the house.
Solar Power- Will keep some small
devices charged, and one light on in the house
Inverters- VERY LIMITED
These turn your car battery in 120 volts AC. Wattage
is important, a typical refrigerator takes 1100 watts! Bear that in mind as you shop. . .
The are empty cans to store
spare fuel for your Generator, car, truck, etc.
These need fuel to operate; usually Kerosene
Kerosene Storage for Heat
These empty containers
to store Kerosene fuel are colored blue to distinguish Kerosene from Gasoline.
CB Radio for cars or home
Mobile Antennas (One needed per car)
BASE STATION ANTENNAS - For home or Apt.
- VERY LIMITED RANGE (Despite Ad Claims; usually less than 1 mile)
and AMMO (MULTIPLE SUPPLIERS)
FIRST-AID / EMT-TRAUMA
The Meaning of Independence Day
ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest for freedom, go home and
leave us in peace. We seek not your council nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you, and may posterity
forget that ye were our countrymen."
The Meaning of Independence Day
The Fourth of July is a holiday that most Americans celebrate for various reasons.
The festivity may involve family, friends or public gatherings. Popular culture would have you believe that the gala
is a birthday party for the country. Flags wave, bands march and bystanders cheer. The parades are pageants, visible
spectacles for all to applaud and enjoy. After the confetti blows away, what is the meaning of the day? Commemoration
of the Declaration of Independence should be the primary reason for the remembrance. Other than historically conscious traditionalists that understand
the nature of the Republic, few perceive the real purpose of the founding of America.
Looking to the John Adams' famous letter of July 3, 1776, to his wife Abigail will put the celebration into perspective. (exact text from
his letter with his original spellings)
Second Day of July 1776, will be the most memorable Epocha, in the History of America. I am apt to believe that it will be
celebrated, by succeeding Generations, as the great anniversary Festival. It ought to be commemorated, as the Day of Deliverance
by solemn Acts of Devotion to God Almighty. It ought to be solemnized with Pomp and Parade, with Shews, Games, Sports, Guns,
Bells, Bonfires and Illuminations from one End of this Continent to the other from this Time forward forever more. You will
think me transported with Enthusiasm but I am not. I am well aware of the Toil and Blood and Treasure, that it will cost Us
to maintain this Declaration, and support and defend these States. Yet through all the Gloom I can see the Rays of ravishing
Light and Glory. I can see that the End is more than worth all the Means. And that Posterity will tryumph in that Days Transaction,
even altho We should rue it, which I trust in God We shall not." (The Book of Abigail and John: Selected Letters of the
Adams Family, 1762-1784, Harvard University Press, 1975, 142).
of the remembrance is to memorialize the Declaration of Independence. But the meaning of the word and certainly the
idea of independence is routinely ignored and often purged from the gala. A party for the sake of enjoyment snubs the
solemn legacy of the founders. Yet, those who rally their attention on patriotic fervor, make an even more profound
The basic distinction between establishing
independence, which is a prime essential to live out liberty and nationalistic allegiance, risks a fundamental disconnect
in the purpose of a consensual union. The American Revolution was fought against a monarchy that prohibited basic rights
of all Englishmen. The original thirteen colonies sought to become independent states, no longer under the boot of George
III and the British Crown. The goal for the rebellion was to gain self-government, for each colony and to establish
a state sovereignty for each commonwealth. The union that evolved and formed after the Paris Peace Treaty of 1783, into the country known as the United States was a process separate from the crucial principle established in that accord.
Note the following from this treaty in Article 1:
Brittanic Majesty acknowledges the said United States, viz., New Hampshire, Massachusetts Bay, Rhode Island and Providence
Plantations, Connecticut, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina and Georgia,
to be free sovereign and independent states, that he treats with them as such, and for himself, his heirs, and successors,
relinquishes all claims to the government, propriety, and territorial rights of the same and every part thereof."
The use of plural for states acknowledges that the fundamental right of sovereignty resides
within each former colony. The meaning of aligning and forming a federal union of independent states is at the heart
of the national celebration. Yet, this fact of history is lost to the political culture because it serves the interests
of the internal despots that scrambled to replace the British King with their own form of domestic tyranny.
The miserable failure of the American experiment to be faithful
to the principles of independence for the sake of national uniformity is self-evident. Only a charlatan would support
the theft of autonomy for the aggrandizement of centralization. Only a scoundrel would seek to preserve and compel a
failed marriage at the cost of inherent independence. And only a Judas traitor to the 1776 Revolution, conspire to impose
their treason upon a free people.
betrayal by a federal government is worse than belief in a false cause. The coercion and power of absolutism has replaced
the promise and hope of independence. So what will you celebrate on this day of observance, our true heritage or an
odious despotism that pretends to be American?
the will and courage of our forbearers. The Concord Hymn by Ralph Waldo Emerson suggests a heritage worthy of homage.
By the rude bridge that arched the flood,
Their flag to April's breeze unfurled,
Here once the embattled farmers stood,
And fired the shot heard round the world.
The foe long since in silence slept;
Alike the conqueror silent
And Time the ruined bridge has swept
Down the dark stream which seaward creeps.
On this green bank, by this soft stream,
We set today a votive
That memory may their deed redeem,
When, like our sires, our sons are gone.
Spirit that made those heroes dare
To die, and leave their children
Bid Time and Nature gently spare
The shaft we raise to them and thee.
Celebrate that which deserves to be venerated, shun that which deforms our indispensable
values and noble aspirations. The Fourth of July is not a government anniversary. It is a time to remember that
independence is the spirit and the soul of the nation. The fireworks are for as John Adams rightly affirms - a Day of
Deliverance. That liberation from captivity is what we honor and so often forget. If you are incapable of understanding
the distinction between the goal of liberty and the reality of tyranny, you should study your heritage on this solemn day.
You will find a wealth of information on the
Fourth of July Celebrations Database. Display the original Betsy Ross flag and beware of the reasons that cause the fifty star forgery to be disgraced.
The Meaning of Independence Day has not changed. Now, citizens who are oblivious to the national crisis just yearn for
the intoxication of a never-ending party. What kind of an American are you, an original patriot or a government lackey?
This day is yours if you know who you are and what you should be . . .
- July 4, 2005
Ryan Bundy's Opening Statement
Is Something Every Red-Blooded American Should Hear
Tim Brown - November 24, 2017
Sometimes, in the process of covering so many things and in the attempt
to provide as much information and commentary as possible, we simply are not able to provide all that we wish to do so to
However, that does not mean other stories and commentary are
not important. In fact, many things coming out of alternatives media today are vitally important for those coming off
the government-controlled media.
One of those items that didn't hit the
mainstream media, and sadly didn't hit much of the alternative media, was the opening statement of Cliven Bundy's son, Ryan,
as the trial of the century began nearly two weeks ago.
In light of that,
I've been meaning to post his opening statement because it is certainly on that Americans should familiarize themselves with
and quite possibly, should a fair history book be written, may go down in a Patrick Henry-esque fashion.
So, without further ado, here's Ryan Bundy's opening statement (H/T Gary Hunt)that was delivered to the jury in the Bundy Ranch trials on November 15, 2017. Read and remember.
Thanks to the jurors for
being here. I told you a little about myself at voir dire, but I'd like to introduce myself a little more, and tell you about
my heritage and how that affects my case. (Projects a picture of his family - AND leaves it up throughout his statement!)
[Note: the picture shown above.]
This is my ID! Not my driver's license.
This is who I am, a man with a family and I'll do whatever it takes to provide for them. I want you to picture in your minds...you're
out on the land... I'll take you to our ranch, you can see all the beauty of the land, the fresh air, sunsets and sunrises,
the brush, you're on a horse in front of the cattle - place yourself there - feel the freedom - out of the congestion of the
cars - that's how I was raised, playing in the river, we were called river-rats and that is where my life began and I hope
My family has been on that land 141 years, my pioneer ancestors
settled there in 1877 - there was nothing there. They carved out a living... they brought a horse and wagon and some provisions...
this case, the government mentioned is "not about rights", but it is - those rights do mean something - rights are
created through beneficial use. When my ancestors arrived, undoubtedly the horse would need a drink, so they led him to the
water and that is beneficial use. The horse and perhaps a cow that had been led behind the wagon need to eat some brush in
the hills, that is beneficial use. That established rights. The water rights are real! So real, the State of Nevada has a
water rights registry including livestock watering rights. A law was created to protect those rights. The water rights that
my father owns were first registered in 1891 by the State of Nevada - the State of Nevada is important, a sovereign state,
its own unit, which entered the union in 1864. It entered equal to the original states, it is its own entity and state laws
My family and I are charged with some grievous things and
they are not true and evidence will show they are not; force, manipulation, extortion, violent-my family is not a violent
family and I am not a violent man. For 20+ years we turned to local law enforcement. Rights are real property. The fact is
that we create government to protect rights.
To have rights you must claim,
use and defend... man only has rights he is willing to claim, use and defend. There is a difference between rights and privileges.
Rights you own. Privilege is afforded. Like renting or owning a house. Government asserts there are no rights, only privileges
and unless we pay, we can't be there. The State of Nevada says differently. These are my father's rights. Everything we have
comes from the land. That is wealth, not the dollar bill. The things we use all come from the land. Who controls the land,
controls the wealth.
We create government to preserve and serve us. These
are some of the beliefs of my family. That we have said we will do whatever it takes to defend is not a threat, it is a statement.
Being right here before you today is part of doing whatever it takes. The Founding Fathers pledged whatever it would take...
their lives, their fortunes and their sacred honor, to defend rights. With the evidence you will see that is what we were
doing; there was no conspiracy to impede, to harm... but, to protect our heritage that our pioneer ancestors established.
We were attacked, surrounded by what appeared to be mercenaries, snipers pointed directly at me. You will hear a report from
a sniper that he was keeping watch of me in my van, with my wife and two of my daughters with me.
Our ranch - children are always welcome - it is a place to play, play in the river, the pond, chase
or hunt rabbits, burn your toes in the hot sand in summer-always free. Never before did we feel like someone was always watching.
In early spring of 2014 we felt like someone was always watching... the dogs were watching the hills, when you are always
with a dog you get to know what they are saying with their bark... you can tell by their bark what they are seeing... surveillance
cameras on one hill, but the dog looking at another and growling... (tearfully) This is not what America is supposed to be.
Supposed to be a land of liberty. The Founding Fathers fought and bled so we wouldn't have to and now we find ourselves in
a similar situation.
They say this issue is over grazing fees... it's
terrible, terrible, he must be a freeloader - it's only rhetoric - I'll tell you why - You don't pay rent when you own your
home! We own those rights! Not the land, I know we don't own the land, but access...you and others have rights on that land.
We own water and grazing rights. We don't pay rent for something we own.
BLM was formed in 1960. Our rights were established in 1877, long before BLM. The original states own 100% of their land and
all states were to come in on equal footing. The crux of the issue is, are we a state or not? They say grazing is a
privilege they can revoke and charge fees. If it is only a matter of money it is no problem. In fact, Mr. Whipple showed a
copy of a check made out to Clark County. If the whole purpose is to show we owe a fee, then we'll pay to the proper owner
of the land. That was not the only check written to Clark County, we sent several. Also, in Clark County, there were 53 ranchers
who owned rights. There is only a single one still out on the range. The BLM is not gaining revenue, it's not important to
them. My father could see they were there to manage him out of business. It's not about grazing fees. In the BLM office there
were signs that read: No more Moo by ‘92 and Cattle Free by ‘93! If it were only about the grazing fees, the fees
would have been under $100,000 over 25 years. It is rumored, it may not be seen in evidence, but it is rumored that they spent
$6 million on the operation. Who spends that and court costs rumored to be over $100 million to collect $100,000?
What is this about? The court orders. They say my father had an opportunity in the courts.
The court wouldn't consider states rights. They have forgotten they are servants of the people. We the people are the sovereign
and ultimately, we the people are the government formed to meet needs that are better met by a group than by individuals.
We are not slaves. We need to remember that. I think that's forgotten. The definition of freedom is lost in America. When
we have to have a license or ask permission to do everything, we are subjects.
Back to the charges - they claimed I went to Richfield and that the sheriff had to be called because we were causing
such a ruckus-evidence will show otherwise-we boycott to influence to change ways - we protest to cause a change - these are
first amendment rights - we do not get rights from the Bill of Rights - we have rights to begin with - it should be called
the Prohibition of Government - we have freedom of speech, freedom of the press, freedom of religion, freedom of assembly,
we can petition for a redress of grievances-rights we don't want the government to mess with.
A redress is to find an answer, find a solution - one way to protest. The BLM put up first amendment zones - not
much bigger than this courtroom - we called them pig pens - by creating that area, they were denying our right everywhere
else - that's what they used to arrest my brother - he was outside the pig pens. The first amendment has been protected over
and over again in our history. There's lots of media in the gallery today, they wouldn't be happy to have their right to free
speech taken. First amendment was put in the Supreme Law of the land, the Constitution - they shall make no law restricting
these things... as you saw in the video yesterday, my brother was not impeding, not blocking, he was on a state road, on its
right-of-way, simply to take pictures with his ipad of them stealing our cattle - they attacked him, threw him to the ground,
rubbed his face in the ground. (emotional) The American public saw this and came not to impede or do harm. They came because
they felt the spirit of the Lord, spirit of freedom and felt "we the people are not going to put up with that behavior".
It was not pointed out there were snipers on the hill, I witnessed that through binoculars and the evidence will show this.
Back to Richfield, Utah, evidence and witness testimony will show there was not a ruckus
there that disrupted or shut down that auction. I called the sheriff - that's the pattern - the local law enforcement and
state brand inspectors in Nevada, Arizona and Utah and I had contact with the highway patrol, county commissioners in several
counties and state officials - not all face to face, but some through phone calls. Is this what a criminal does? No. We were
there protecting life, liberty, property. You saw the video of them hip chucking my Aunt Margaret, 50+ years of and just finished
with cancer treatments, the mother of 11 children. They call these BLM guys law enforcement, but they are just BLM employees.
All authority comes from we the people, we delegate authority to the county sheriff who we elect and he hires deputies and
we then have a sheriff's department to protect our life, our liberty, our property. Choosing for yourself is freedom and we
have no right to impede or harm others. That's God's law. Man-made law is to follow that. Man is supposed to be free, not
controlled, serfs or slaves. Government is to be our servant. The government went in and shut down 600,000 acres - not one
of us ever went into their enclosed area and never impeded them. Even my brother driving into the dump truck... isn't that
impediment? The court order did not allow destruction of water infrastructure. What was a dump truck doing out there? Since
that was beyond the scope of the supposed court order, we had a right to know. They could have stopped and answered our questions,
but no, they set out attack dogs and tazers and threw Aunt Margaret to the ground. Every incident they are charging us with
happened on property that belonged to the State of Nevada. Even if BLM had authority to close public land, they have no authority
to close State of Nevada public land. The fence was on the State of Nevada land. Except by invitation, you will not see one
of us breach that fence or impede the gather. We did not violate the court order. Dave went over the fence by the invitation
of Dan Love and then the sheriff took over and asked for our help to take down the fence and then the cowboys, led by sheriffs
squad cars went to release the cattle. The sheriff honored his oath and did his job. He should have done it sooner.
I love my family. I love them. I love this land. I love freedom. I am from the State of
Nevada. I'm a true Nevadan. I mentioned before that Nevada became a state on Oct. 31st and we always got out of school on
that day... I always thought we got out because it was my birthday. I'm a true Nevadan. I believe you are, too, and love freedom
as much as I do. Freedom's not being lost overseas - it's lost right here at home in our back yards, our front yards. Until
we are willing to do whatever it takes, liberty will be, is being lost. We are not anti-government! Government has its proper
place and duties to perform. I want government to do its job. Nothing more. Nothing less. When government does more or less
than its job, it becomes the criminal. When government damages our rights, it becomes the criminal. When someone harms or
damages another's life, liberty or property that is the definition of a criminal. Extortion, violence, pointing guns - everything
we are charged with, they were doing and thousands of people came running - the world knew about this - China, Ireland (they
sent us a flag), New Zealand and other countries - why? Because America stood for freedom and has for years and the world
is interested in seeing how America (emotional) will deal with freedom. The world wants to know. The American people said,
"yes, we will stand for freedom. Government, you've gone too far and we will put a stop to it."
The courts have a place. It is said that We the People are the fourth branch of government.
I say we are the first. The legislature to make laws, the executive to execute laws and the judicial to judge. All three branches
are to protect your rights, our rights, freedom, liberty. Government does not have the authority in and of itself - man creates
government to fulfill and protect rights. We the people give government the authority through the Constitution. The tenth
amendment insures state's rights.
Evidence will show my father and my
brothers are innocent men. We need you to put on that paper that we are not guilty. You are the twelve to represent us, peers,
equals, people...we the People.
Guns...lots of guns...scary...camo...freedom
of speech...also, the right to bear arms, the second amendment...a militia was necessary. What is a militia? It is defined
in the law. U.S. Code defines militia: "all able bodied men 17-45 years of age". How many of you are a member of
the militia? State of Nevada extended that and includes men up to the age of 64. How many of you now are a member of the Nevada
militia? There is the organized militia, the National Guard and the unorganized militia - everyone else. Why did the Founding
Fathers include the second amendment? Was it for duck hunting? No...no! Militia is mentioned six times in the Constitution.
Such a small document and few things are mentioned more than the militia; the central government of this union and yet media
or whatever wants to put a bad face on militia. Why did militia come to Bundy Ranch? To peacefully assemble, redress of grievances.
No one was harmed except Davey, Ammon and Margaret. You will not see in evidence that we ever harmed anyone! They attack and
we turned the other cheek. We were peaceful-insistent? Yes! And, Yes! Demanding. These men, these people did not come to seek
an opportunity to point guns at the government. Hundreds, even thousands of people we didn't know. That's exemplary. These
people came to do good. To protect me, to save my life. I had a sniper pointing at me, 200 armed men surrounding my home,
my family (tearfully) Ryan Payne has been portrayed as a bad man. Evidence will show otherwise. He saved my life. He saved
my life. Others came. I didn't even meet most of them until I was in jail with them, may have seen them in passing, but I
didn't know them until jail. I honor and thank them now! I thank all who came. We only have rights we are willing to fight
for. You'll see evidence that I was nearly always with the sheriff or a deputy - always in communication with them - I was
side-by-side with Lombardo.
Thank you for coming, for being here. I will
still do whatever it takes. This is not a threat, it is determination. I love my freedom. Listen to the still small voice
to discern between truth and error. The indictment and grand jury testimony is full of lies. Truth has been blocked in previous
trials. Listen closely - we will try to get you the truth. The truth will set me free and I'm counting on you to help me see
I invite you to our ranch. I recognize your right to use the land.
We want you to come and enjoy it. I thank you for this time. Please find me not guilty and these other men not guilty. Stand
up for freedom. Thank you.
The Enemy Among Us on civil war:
Thursday, October 12, 2017 22:18
The Enemy Amongst Us!!
Krauthammer is about the best and brightest
journalist and political analyst we have, in my opinion. His words of warning in the below message should be taken seriously
and spread throughout the country so as many of our citizens as possible are made aware of what is happening right under our
An article from the New York Post:
I do not understand how living in a country with its democracy established over 200 years ago, and
now, for the first time in history, suddenly we have one of our former presidents set up a group called "Organizing for
OFA is 30,000+ strong and working to disrupt
everything that our current president's administration is trying to do. This organization goes against our Democracy, and
it is an operation that will destroy our way of governing. It goes against our Constitution, our laws, and the processes established
over 200 years ago. If it is allowed to proceed then we will be living in chaos very much like third world countries are run.
What good is it to have an established government if it is not going to be respected and allowed to follow our laws?
If you had an army some 30,000 strong and a court system stacked over the decades with
judges who would allow you to break the laws, how much damage could you do to a country? We are about to find out in America!
Our ex-president said he was going to stay involved through community organizing and speak
out on the issues and that appears to be one post-administration promise he intends to keep. He has moved many of his administration's
top dogs over to Organizing for Action.
OFA is behind the strategic
and tactical implementation of the resistance to the Trump Administration that we are seeing across America, and politically
active courts are providing the leverage for this revolution.
is dedicated to organizing communities for "progressive" change. Its issues are gun control, socialist healthcare,
abortion, sexual equality, climate change, and of course, immigration reform.
OFA members were propped up by the ex-president's message from the shadows: "Organizing is the building block
of everything great we have accomplished Organizers around the country are fighting for change in their communities and OFA
is one of the groups on the front lines. Commit to this work in 2017 and beyond."
OFA's website says it obtained its "digital" assets from the ex-president's re-election effort and that
he inspired the movement. In short, it is the shadow government organization aimed at resisting and tearing down the Constitutional
Republic we know as AMERICA.
Paul Sperry, writing for the New York
Post, says, "The OFA will fight President Donald Trump at every turn of his presidency and the ex-president will command
them from a bunker less than two miles from the White House."
writes that, "The ex-president is setting up a shadow government to sabotage the Trump administration through a network
of non-profits led by OFA, which is growing its war chest (more than $40 million) and has some 250 offices nationwide.
The OFA IRS filings, according to Sperry, indicate that the OFA has 32,525 (and growing)
volunteers nationwide. The ex-president and his ‘wife' will oversee the operation from their home/office in Washington
Think about how this works. For example: Trump issues an immigration
executive order; the OFA signals for protests and statements from pro-immigrant groups; the ACLU lawyers file lawsuits in
jurisdictions where activist judges obstruct the laws; volunteers are called to protest at airports and Congressional town
hall meetings; the leftist media springs to action in support of these activities; the twitter sphere lights up with social
media; and violence follows. All of this happens from the ex-president's signal that he is heartened by the protests.
If Barack Obama did not do enough to destroy this country in the 8 years he was in office,
it appears his future plans are to destroy the foundation on which this country has operated on for the last 241 years.
If this does not scare you, then we are in worse trouble than you know.
So, do your part. You have read it, so at least pass this on so others will know what
we are up against. We are losing our country and we are so compliant. We are becoming a "PERFECT TARGET" for our
America's Eclipse August 21, 2017- An Event
Of Biblical Proportions
Monday, August 21, 2017 4:10
CDN - http://www.conservativedailynews.com
The United States Of America will witness an event of Biblical proportions
on August 21, 2017. If this sounds a bit dramatic, consider these things:
- In Genesis 1 we are told that one of the reasons God has given us the sun, moon, and stars is "for signs". In Luke 21 we are told, "There will be earth-shattering events-the heavens themselves will seem to be shaken with signs
in the sun, in the moon, and in the stars."
- Monday, August 21, there will be
a Solar Eclipse that will cross from coast to coast over America
• This is the first solar eclipse in 99 years to cross over the country from
coast to coast
- It has been nicknamed America's Eclipse
• This is the first solar eclipse to darken the U.S. mainland since 1979
In Matthew 12 the Sadducees and Pharisees, while trying to bait Jesus, told Him to show them miraculous signs. Jesus told them that the
only sign they would be given was the sign of the prophet Jonah. The most common interpretation and understanding of this
passage of Scripture is that Jesus was speaking of His death and resurrection 3 days later, just as Jonah spent 3 days in
the belly of the whale. While this fact is true, due to modern astronomical calculations, we now know that there was a total
eclipse that passed near Nineveh on June 15, 763 BC. According to historians, this appears to be when Jonah went into Nineveh declaring that destruction was coming to that city in 40 days if they did not repent.
first major city that will witness the eclipse is Oregon's state capital, Salem. Salem is of course the shortened version of "Jerusalem", which is the most prophetically significant city in the
entire Bible. Jerusalem was originally called "Salem" in the days of Melchizedek (Genesis 14:18) who was a foreshadowing of Christ or possibly even a Christophany. If that isn't interesting enough, the closest road to
the exact point where the two eclipses cross is Salem Road in Makanda, Illinois. What are the chances of that?"
Why is this important?
• There are a total of 7 Salem's that are
in the path of totality of America's Eclipse:
- Salem, Oregon- Dead Center of the path of the eclipse- Observers there will see (appx.)
1m 54s of totality
- Salem, Nebraska- Dead Center of the path of the eclipse- Observers there will see (appx.) 2m 37s
- Salem, Kentucky- Dead Center of the path of the eclipse- Observers there will see (appx.) 2m 40s of totality
- Salem, South Carolina- Dead Center of the path of the eclipse- Observers there will see (appx.) 2m 36s of totality
- Salem, Idaho- Observers there will see partial totality
- Salem, Missouri- Observers there will see partial totality
- Salem, Wyoming- Observers there will see partial totality
are four factors that make this eclipse the most-viewed ever:
1. media attention
2. traffic on the highways and by-ways of America
3. the typical weather across the
nation on August 21, 2017
4. the vast number of people who will have access to it from nearby large cities.
Ezekiel 33:1-6 commands the watchmen to faithfully warn others of the danger that is coming to the land.
"Jewish rabbis have historically viewed solar eclipses as warnings from God to Gentile nations."
Is God warning America of impending disaster and destruction coming to
This passage of Scripture most certainly seems to confirm that
this is indeed the case:
"The sun will be turned to darkness...before the coming
of the great and dreadful day of the Lord." Joel 2:31
"... if My people, who are called by My name, will humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn
from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
2 Chronicles 7:14
This is the very same warning that God gave the people
of Nineveh through Jonah.
"When Jonah's warning reached the king of Nineveh, he rose from his throne, took off
his royal robes, covered himself with sackcloth and sat down in the dust. This is the proclamation he issued in Nineveh:
"By the decree of the king and his nobles:
Do not let people or animals, herds
or flocks, taste anything; do not let them eat or drink. But let people and animals be covered with sackcloth. Let everyone
call urgently on God. Let them give up their evil ways and their violence. Who knows? God may yet relent and with compassion
turn from his fierce anger so that we will not perish."
saw what they did and how they turned from their evil ways, He relented and did not bring on them the destruction He had threatened."
Will America heed the warning just as the people of Nineveh
Sadly, it does not appear that way so far.
Rather than heeding
the warning, Americans are responding with "excitement", declaring:
• "The Great American Eclipse
on August 21 is such an exciting event, it is a really singular and unique event in human history.."
• Deciding to celebrate one of nature's most awe-inspiring sights...marking the monumental event in a special way...with a one-of-a-kind
experience with which to take it all in."
• Outlining "fun stuff to expect during totality..."
• "Encouraging the entire country to watch, enjoy, experience it and do it in a safe way..."
• "Celebrating the occasion in style...making the eclipse a travel-worthy affair... parties included...with as much rosé
as you can pack in your cooler..."
Isaiah 5:20 sums it up in this way:
"O how terrible
for those who confuse good with evil, right with wrong, light with dark, sweet with bitter." (VOICE)
declares, "What sorrow for those who say that evil is good and good is evil, that dark is light and light is dark, that
bitter is sweet and sweet is bitter." (NLT)
It's being heralded as
a "once-in-a-lifetime event". From coast to coast, this nation will experience darkness all across the land. How terribly sorrowful for the confused
people of this nation! It's not too late, America! It's not too late! "Let everyone call urgently on God. Let them give
up their evil ways and their violence. Who knows? God may yet relent and with compassion turn from his fierce anger so that
we will not perish." Jonah 3:8-10
Washington's Farewell Address
The period for a new election of a citizen to administer
the executive government of the United States being not far distant, and the time actually arrived when your thoughts must
be employed in designating the person who is to be clothed with that important trust, it appears to me proper, especially
as it may conduce to a more distinct expression of the public voice, that I should now apprise you of the resolution I have
formed, to decline being considered among the number of those out of whom a choice is to be made.
I beg you, at the same time, to do me the justice to be assured that this resolution has not been
taken without a strict regard to all the considerations appertaining to the relation which binds a dutiful citizen to his
country; and that in withdrawing the tender of service, which silence in my situation might imply, I am influenced by no diminution
of zeal for your future interest, no deficiency of grateful respect for your past kindness, but am supported by a full conviction
that the step is compatible with both.
The acceptance of, and continuance
hitherto in, the office to which your suffrages have twice called me have been a uniform sacrifice of inclination to the opinion
of duty and to a deference for what appeared to be your desire. I constantly hoped that it would have been much earlier in
my power, consistently with motives which I was not at liberty to disregard, to return to that retirement from which I had
been reluctantly drawn. The strength of my inclination to do this, previous to the last election, had even led to the preparation
of an address to declare it to you; but mature reflection on the then perplexed and critical posture of our affairs with foreign
nations, and the unanimous advice of persons entitled to my confidence, impelled me to abandon the idea.
I rejoice that the state of your concerns, external as well as internal, no longer renders
the pursuit of inclination incompatible with the sentiment of duty or propriety, and am persuaded, whatever partiality may
be retained for my services, that, in the present circumstances of our country, you will not disapprove my determination to
The impressions with which I first undertook the arduous trust
were explained on the proper occasion. In the discharge of this trust, I will only say that I have, with good intentions,
contributed towards the organization and administration of the government the best exertions of which a very fallible judgment
was capable. Not unconscious in the outset of the inferiority of my qualifications, experience in my own eyes, perhaps still
more in the eyes of others, has strengthened the motives to diffidence of myself; and every day the increasing weight of years
admonishes me more and more that the shade of retirement is as necessary to me as it will be welcome. Satisfied that if any
circumstances have given peculiar value to my services, they were temporary, I have the consolation to believe that, while
choice and prudence invite me to quit the political scene, patriotism does not forbid it.
In looking forward to the moment which is intended to terminate the career of my public life, my feelings do not
permit me to suspend the deep acknowledgment of that debt of gratitude which I owe to my beloved country for the many honors
it has conferred upon me; still more for the steadfast confidence with which it has supported me; and for the opportunities
I have thence enjoyed of manifesting my inviolable attachment, by services faithful and persevering, though in usefulness
unequal to my zeal. If benefits have resulted to our country from these services, let it always be remembered to your praise,
and as an instructive example in our annals, that under circumstances in which the passions, agitated in every direction,
were liable to mislead, amidst appearances sometimes dubious, vicissitudes of fortune often discouraging, in situations in
which not unfrequently want of success has countenanced the spirit of criticism, the constancy of your support was the essential
prop of the efforts, and a guarantee of the plans by which they were effected. Profoundly penetrated with this idea, I shall
carry it with me to my grave, as a strong incitement to unceasing vows that heaven may continue to you the choicest tokens
of its beneficence; that your union and brotherly affection may be perpetual; that the free Constitution, which is the work
of your hands, may be sacredly maintained; that its administration in every department may be stamped with wisdom and virtue;
that, in fine, the happiness of the people of these States, under the auspices of liberty, may be made complete by so careful
a preservation and so prudent a use of this blessing as will acquire to them the glory of recommending it to the applause,
the affection, and adoption of every nation which is yet a stranger to it.
perhaps, I ought to stop. But a solicitude for your welfare, which cannot end but with my life, and the apprehension of danger,
natural to that solicitude, urge me, on an occasion like the present, to offer to your solemn contemplation, and to recommend
to your frequent review, some sentiments which are the result of much reflection, of no inconsiderable observation, and which
appear to me all-important to the permanency of your felicity as a people. These will be offered to you with the more freedom,
as you can only see in them the disinterested warnings of a parting friend, who can possibly have no personal motive to bias
his counsel. Nor can I forget, as an encouragement to it, your indulgent reception of my sentiments on a former and not dissimilar
Interwoven as is the love of liberty with every ligament of
your hearts, no recommendation of mine is necessary to fortify or confirm the attachment.
The unity of government which constitutes you one people is also now dear to you. It is justly so, for it is a main
pillar in the edifice of your real independence, the support of your tranquility at home, your peace abroad; of your safety;
of your prosperity; of that very liberty which you so highly prize. But as it is easy to foresee that, from different causes
and from different quarters, much pains will be taken, many artifices employed to weaken in your minds the conviction of this
truth; as this is the point in your political fortress against which the batteries of internal and external enemies will be
most constantly and actively (though often covertly and insidiously) directed, it is of infinite moment that you should properly
estimate the immense value of your national union to your collective and individual happiness; that you should cherish a cordial,
habitual, and immovable attachment to it; accustoming yourselves to think and speak of it as of the palladium of your political
safety and prosperity; watching for its preservation with jealous anxiety; discountenancing whatever may suggest even a suspicion
that it can in any event be abandoned; and indignantly frowning upon the first dawning of every attempt to alienate any portion
of our country from the rest, or to enfeeble the sacred ties which now link together the various parts.
For this you have every inducement of sympathy and interest. Citizens, by birth or choice, of a
common country, that country has a right to concentrate your affections. The name of American, which belongs to you in your
national capacity, must always exalt the just pride of patriotism more than any appellation derived from local discriminations.
With slight shades of difference, you have the same religion, manners, habits, and political principles. You have in a common
cause fought and triumphed together; the independence and liberty you possess are the work of joint counsels, and joint efforts
of common dangers, sufferings, and successes.
But these considerations,
however powerfully they address themselves to your sensibility, are greatly outweighed by those which apply more immediately
to your interest. Here every portion of our country finds the most commanding motives for carefully guarding and preserving
the union of the whole.
The North, in an unrestrained intercourse with
the South, protected by the equal laws of a common government, finds in the productions of the latter great additional resources
of maritime and commercial enterprise and precious materials of manufacturing industry. The South, in the same intercourse,
benefiting by the agency of the North, sees its agriculture grow and its commerce expand. Turning partly into its own channels
the seamen of the North, it finds its particular navigation invigorated; and, while it contributes, in different ways, to
nourish and increase the general mass of the national navigation, it looks forward to the protection of a maritime strength,
to which itself is unequally adapted. The East, in a like intercourse with the West, already finds, and in the progressive
improvement of interior communications by land and water, will more and more find a valuable vent for the commodities which
it brings from abroad, or manufactures at home. The West derives from the East supplies requisite to its growth and comfort,
and, what is perhaps of still greater consequence, it must of necessity owe the secure enjoyment of indispensable outlets
for its own productions to the weight, influence, and the future maritime strength of the Atlantic side of the Union, directed
by an indissoluble community of interest as one nation. Any other tenure by which the West can hold this essential advantage,
whether derived from its own separate strength, or from an apostate and unnatural connection with any foreign power, must
be intrinsically precarious.
While, then, every part of our country thus
feels an immediate and particular interest in union, all the parts combined cannot fail to find in the united mass of means
and efforts greater strength, greater resource, proportionably greater security from external danger, a less frequent interruption
of their peace by foreign nations; and, what is of inestimable value, they must derive from union an exemption from those
broils and wars between themselves, which so frequently afflict neighboring countries not tied together by the same governments,
which their own rival ships alone would be sufficient to produce, but which opposite foreign alliances, attachments, and intrigues
would stimulate and embitter. Hence, likewise, they will avoid the necessity of those overgrown military establishments which,
under any form of government, are inauspicious to liberty, and which are to be regarded as particularly hostile to republican
liberty. In this sense it is that your union ought to be considered as a main prop of your liberty, and that the love of the
one ought to endear to you the preservation of the other.
speak a persuasive language to every reflecting and virtuous mind, and exhibit the continuance of the Union as a primary object
of patriotic desire. Is there a doubt whether a common government can embrace so large a sphere? Let experience solve it.
To listen to mere speculation in such a case were criminal. We are authorized to hope that a proper organization of the whole
with the auxiliary agency of governments for the respective subdivisions, will afford a happy issue to the experiment. It
is well worth a fair and full experiment. With such powerful and obvious motives to union, affecting all parts of our country,
while experience shall not have demonstrated its impracticability, there will always be reason to distrust the patriotism
of those who in any quarter may endeavor to weaken its bands.
the causes which may disturb our Union, it occurs as matter of serious concern that any ground should have been furnished
for characterizing parties by geographical discriminations, Northern and Southern, Atlantic and Western; whence designing
men may endeavor to excite a belief that there is a real difference of local interests and views. One of the expedients of
party to acquire influence within particular districts is to misrepresent the opinions and aims of other districts. You cannot
shield yourselves too much against the jealousies and heartburnings which spring from these misrepresentations; they tend
to render alien to each other those who ought to be bound together by fraternal affection. The inhabitants of our Western
country have lately had a useful lesson on this head; they have seen, in the negotiation by the Executive, and in the unanimous
ratification by the Senate, of the treaty with Spain, and in the universal satisfaction at that event, throughout the United
States, a decisive proof how unfounded were the suspicions propagated among them of a policy in the General Government and
in the Atlantic States unfriendly to their interests in regard to the Mississippi; they have been witnesses to the formation
of two treaties, that with Great Britain, and that with Spain, which secure to them everything they could desire, in respect
to our foreign relations, towards confirming their prosperity. Will it not be their wisdom to rely for the preservation of
these advantages on the Union by which they were procured ? Will they not henceforth be deaf to those advisers, if such there
are, who would sever them from their brethren and connect them with aliens?
the efficacy and permanency of your Union, a government for the whole is indispensable. No alliance, however strict, between
the parts can be an adequate substitute; they must inevitably experience the infractions and interruptions which all alliances
in all times have experienced. Sensible of this momentous truth, you have improved upon your first essay, by the adoption
of a constitution of government better calculated than your former for an intimate union, and for the efficacious management
of your common concerns. This government, the offspring of our own choice, uninfluenced and unawed, adopted upon full investigation
and mature deliberation, completely free in its principles, in the distribution of its powers, uniting security with energy,
and containing within itself a provision for its own amendment, has a just claim to your confidence and your support. Respect
for its authority, compliance with its laws, acquiescence in its measures, are duties enjoined by the fundamental maxims of
true liberty. The basis of our political systems is the right of the people to make and to alter their constitutions of government.
But the Constitution which at any time exists, till changed by an explicit and authentic act of the whole people, is sacredly obligatory upon
all. The very idea of the power and the right of the people to establish government presupposes the duty of every individual
to obey the established government.
All obstructions to the execution
of the laws, all combinations and associations, under whatever plausible character, with the real design to direct, control,
counteract, or awe the regular deliberation and action of the constituted authorities, are destructive of this fundamental
principle, and of fatal tendency. They serve to organize faction, to give it an artificial and extraordinary force; to put,
in the place of the delegated will of the nation the will of a party, often a small but artful and enterprising minority of
the community; and, according to the alternate triumphs of different parties, to make the public administration the mirror
of the ill-concerted and incongruous projects of faction, rather than the organ of consistent and wholesome plans digested
by common counsels and modified by mutual interests.
or associations of the above description may now and then answer popular ends, they are likely, in the course of time and
things, to become potent engines, by which cunning, ambitious, and unprincipled men will be enabled to subvert the power of
the people and to usurp for themselves the reins of government, destroying afterwards the very engines which have lifted them
to unjust dominion.
Towards the preservation of your government, and
the permanency of your present happy state, it is requisite, not only that you steadily discountenance irregular oppositions
to its acknowledged authority, but also that you resist with care the spirit of innovation upon its principles, however specious
the pretexts. One method of assault may be to effect, in the forms of the Constitution, alterations which will impair the energy of the system, and thus to undermine what cannot be directly overthrown. In all
the changes to which you may be invited, remember that time and habit are at least as necessary to fix the true character
of governments as of other human institutions; that experience is the surest standard by which to test the real tendency of
the existing constitution of a country; that facility in changes, upon the credit of mere hypothesis and opinion, exposes
to perpetual change, from the endless variety of hypothesis and opinion; and remember, especially, that for the efficient
management of your common interests, in a country so extensive as ours, a government of as much vigor as is consistent with
the perfect security of liberty is indispensable. Liberty itself will find in such a government, with powers properly distributed
and adjusted, its surest guardian. It is, indeed, little else than a name, where the government is too feeble to withstand
the enterprises of faction, to confine each member of the society within the limits prescribed by the laws, and to maintain
all in the secure and tranquil enjoyment of the rights of person and property.
I have already intimated to you the danger of parties in the State, with particular reference to the founding of
them on geographical discriminations. Let me now take a more comprehensive view, and warn you in the most solemn manner against
the baneful effects of the spirit of party generally.
This spirit, unfortunately,
is inseparable from our nature, having its root in the strongest passions of the human mind. It exists under different shapes
in all governments, more or less stifled, controlled, or repressed; but, in those of the popular form, it is seen in its greatest
rankness, and is truly their worst enemy.
The alternate domination of
one faction over another, sharpened by the spirit of revenge, natural to party dissension, which in different ages and countries
has perpetrated the most horrid enormities, is itself a frightful despotism. But this leads at length to a more formal and
permanent despotism. The disorders and miseries which result gradually incline the minds of men to seek security and repose
in the absolute power of an individual; and sooner or later the chief of some prevailing faction, more able or more fortunate
than his competitors, turns this disposition to the purposes of his own elevation, on the ruins of public liberty.
Without looking forward to an extremity of this kind (which nevertheless ought not to
be entirely out of sight), the common and continual mischiefs of the spirit of party are sufficient to make it the interest
and duty of a wise people to discourage and restrain it.
It serves always
to distract the public councils and enfeeble the public administration. It agitates the community with ill-founded jealousies
and false alarms, kindles the animosity of one part against another, foments occasionally riot and insurrection. It opens
the door to foreign influence and corruption, which finds a facilitated access to the government itself through the channels
of party passions. Thus the policy and the will of one country are subjected to the policy and will of another.
There is an opinion that parties in free countries are useful checks upon the administration
of the government and serve to keep alive the spirit of liberty. This within certain limits is probably true; and in governments
of a monarchical cast, patriotism may look with indulgence, if not with favor, upon the spirit of party. But in those of the
popular character, in governments purely elective, it is a spirit not to be encouraged. From their natural tendency, it is
certain there will always be enough of that spirit for every salutary purpose. And there being constant danger of excess,
the effort ought to be by force of public opinion, to mitigate and assuage it. A fire not to be quenched, it demands a uniform
vigilance to prevent its bursting into a flame, lest, instead of warming, it should consume.
It is important, likewise, that the habits of thinking in a free country should inspire caution in those entrusted
with its administration, to confine themselves within their respective constitutional spheres, avoiding in the exercise of
the powers of one department to encroach upon another. The spirit of encroachment tends to consolidate the powers of all the
departments in one, and thus to create, whatever the form of government, a real despotism. A just estimate of that love of
power, and proneness to abuse it, which predominates in the human heart, is sufficient to satisfy us of the truth of this
position. The necessity of reciprocal checks in the exercise of political power, by dividing and distributing it into different
depositaries, and constituting each the guardian of the public weal against invasions by the others, has been evinced by experiments
ancient and modern; some of them in our country and under our own eyes. To preserve them must be as necessary as to institute
them. If, in the opinion of the people, the distribution or modification of the constitutional powers be in any particular
wrong, let it be corrected by an amendment in the way which the Constitution designates. But let there be no change by usurpation; for though this, in one instance, may be the instrument of good, it
is the customary weapon by which free governments are destroyed. The precedent must always greatly overbalance in permanent
evil any partial or transient benefit, which the use can at any time yield.
all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, religion and morality are indispensable supports. In vain
would that man claim the tribute of patriotism, who should labor to subvert these great pillars of human happiness, these
firmest props of the duties of men and citizens. The mere politician, equally with the pious man, ought to respect and to
cherish them. A volume could not trace all their connections with private and public felicity. Let it simply be asked: Where
is the security for property, for reputation, for life, if the sense of religious obligation desert the oaths which are the
instruments of investigation in courts of justice ? And let us with caution indulge the supposition that morality can be maintained
without religion. Whatever may be conceded to the influence of refined education on minds of peculiar structure, reason and
experience both forbid us to expect that national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principle.
It is substantially true that virtue or morality is a necessary spring of popular government.
The rule, indeed, extends with more or less force to every species of free government. Who that is a sincere friend to it
can look with indifference upon attempts to shake the foundation of the fabric?
Promote then, as an object of primary importance, institutions for the general diffusion of knowledge. In proportion
as the structure of a government gives force to public opinion, it is essential that public opinion should be enlightened.
As a very important source of strength and security, cherish public credit.
One method of preserving it is to use it as sparingly as possible, avoiding occasions of expense by cultivating peace, but
remembering also that timely disbursements to prepare for danger frequently prevent much greater disbursements to repel it,
avoiding likewise the accumulation of debt, not only by shunning occasions of expense, but by vigorous exertion in time of
peace to discharge the debts which unavoidable wars may have occasioned, not ungenerously throwing upon posterity the burden
which we ourselves ought to bear. The execution of these maxims belongs to your representatives, but it is necessary that
public opinion should co-operate. To facilitate to them the performance of their duty, it is essential that you should practically
bear in mind that towards the payment of debts there must be revenue; that to have revenue there must be taxes; that no taxes
can be devised which are not more or less inconvenient and unpleasant; that the intrinsic embarrassment, inseparable from
the selection of the proper objects (which is always a choice of difficulties), ought to be a decisive motive for a candid
construction of the conduct of the government in making it, and for a spirit of acquiescence in the measures for obtaining
revenue, which the public exigencies may at any time dictate.
good faith and justice towards all nations; cultivate peace and harmony with all. Religion and morality enjoin this conduct;
and can it be, that good policy does not equally enjoin it - It will be worthy of a free, enlightened, and at no distant period,
a great nation, to give to mankind the magnanimous and too novel example of a people always guided by an exalted justice and
benevolence. Who can doubt that, in the course of time and things, the fruits of such a plan would richly repay any temporary
advantages which might be lost by a steady adherence to it ? Can it be that Providence has not connected the permanent felicity
of a nation with its virtue ? The experiment, at least, is recommended by every sentiment which ennobles human nature. Alas!
is it rendered impossible by its vices?
In the execution of such a plan,
nothing is more essential than that permanent, inveterate antipathies against particular nations, and passionate attachments
for others, should be excluded; and that, in place of them, just and amicable feelings towards all should be cultivated. The
nation which indulges towards another a habitual hatred or a habitual fondness is in some degree a slave. It is a slave to
its animosity or to its affection, either of which is sufficient to lead it astray from its duty and its interest. Antipathy
in one nation against another disposes each more readily to offer insult and injury, to lay hold of slight causes of umbrage,
and to be haughty and intractable, when accidental or trifling occasions of dispute occur. Hence, frequent collisions, obstinate,
envenomed, and bloody contests. The nation, prompted by ill-will and resentment, sometimes impels to war the government, contrary
to the best calculations of policy. The government sometimes participates in the national propensity, and adopts through passion
what reason would reject; at other times it makes the animosity of the nation subservient to projects of hostility instigated
by pride, ambition, and other sinister and pernicious motives. The peace often, sometimes perhaps the liberty, of nations,
has been the victim.
So likewise, a passionate attachment of one nation
for another produces a variety of evils. Sympathy for the favorite nation, facilitating the illusion of an imaginary common
interest in cases where no real common interest exists, and infusing into one the enmities of the other, betrays the former
into a participation in the quarrels and wars of the latter without adequate inducement or justification. It leads also to
concessions to the favorite nation of privileges denied to others which is apt doubly to injure the nation making the concessions;
by unnecessarily parting with what ought to have been retained, and by exciting jealousy, ill-will, and a disposition to retaliate,
in the parties from whom equal privileges are withheld. And it gives to ambitious, corrupted, or deluded citizens (who devote
themselves to the favorite nation), facility to betray or sacrifice the interests of their own country, without odium, sometimes
even with popularity; gilding, with the appearances of a virtuous sense of obligation, a commendable deference for public
opinion, or a laudable zeal for public good, the base or foolish compliances of ambition, corruption, or infatuation.
As avenues to foreign influence in innumerable ways, such attachments are particularly
alarming to the truly enlightened and independent patriot. How many opportunities do they afford to tamper with domestic factions,
to practice the arts of seduction, to mislead public opinion, to influence or awe the public councils. Such an attachment
of a small or weak towards a great and powerful nation dooms the former to be the satellite of the latter.
Against the insidious wiles of foreign influence (I conjure you to believe me, fellow-citizens)
the jealousy of a free people ought to be constantly awake, since history and experience prove that foreign influence is one
of the most baneful foes of republican government. But that jealousy to be useful must be impartial; else it becomes the instrument
of the very influence to be avoided, instead of a defense against it. Excessive partiality for one foreign nation and excessive
dislike of another cause those whom they actuate to see danger only on one side, and serve to veil and even second the arts
of influence on the other. Real patriots who may resist the intrigues of the favorite are liable to become suspected and odious,
while its tools and dupes usurp the applause and confidence of the people, to surrender their interests.
The great rule of conduct for us in regard to foreign nations is in extending our commercial
relations, to have with them as little political connection as possible. So far as we have already formed engagements, let
them be fulfilled with perfect good faith. Here let us stop. Europe has a set of primary interests which to us have none;
or a very remote relation. Hence she must be engaged in frequent controversies, the causes of which are essentially foreign
to our concerns. Hence, therefore, it must be unwise in us to implicate ourselves by artificial ties in the ordinary vicissitudes
of her politics, or the ordinary combinations and collisions of her friendships or enmities.
Our detached and distant situation invites and enables us to pursue a different course. If we remain one people under
an efficient government. the period is not far off when we may defy material injury from external annoyance; when we may take
such an attitude as will cause the neutrality we may at any time resolve upon to be scrupulously respected; when belligerent
nations, under the impossibility of making acquisitions upon us, will not lightly hazard the giving us provocation; when we
may choose peace or war, as our interest, guided by justice, shall counsel.
forego the advantages of so peculiar a situation? Why quit our own to stand upon foreign ground? Why, by interweaving our
destiny with that of any part of Europe, entangle our peace and prosperity in the toils of European ambition, rivalship, interest,
humor or caprice?
It is our true policy to steer clear of permanent alliances
with any portion of the foreign world; so far, I mean, as we are now at liberty to do it; for let me not be understood as
capable of patronizing infidelity to existing engagements. I hold the maxim no less applicable to public than to private affairs,
that honesty is always the best policy. I repeat it, therefore, let those engagements be observed in their genuine sense.
But, in my opinion, it is unnecessary and would be unwise to extend them.
care always to keep ourselves by suitable establishments on a respectable defensive posture, we may safely trust to temporary
alliances for extraordinary emergencies.
Harmony, liberal intercourse
with all nations, are recommended by policy, humanity, and interest. But even our commercial policy should hold an equal and
impartial hand; neither seeking nor granting exclusive favors or preferences; consulting the natural course of things; diffusing
and diversifying by gentle means the streams of commerce, but forcing nothing; establishing (with powers so disposed, in order
to give trade a stable course, to define the rights of our merchants, and to enable the government to support them) conventional
rules of intercourse, the best that present circumstances and mutual opinion will permit, but temporary, and liable to be
from time to time abandoned or varied, as experience and circumstances shall dictate; constantly keeping in view that it is
folly in one nation to look for disinterested favors from another; that it must pay with a portion of its independence for
whatever it may accept under that character; that, by such acceptance, it may place itself in the condition of having given
equivalents for nominal favors, and yet of being reproached with ingratitude for not giving more. There can be no greater
error than to expect or calculate upon real favors from nation to nation. It is an illusion, which experience must cure, which
a just pride ought to discard.
In offering to you, my countrymen, these
counsels of an old and affectionate friend, I dare not hope they will make the strong and lasting impression I could wish;
that they will control the usual current of the passions, or prevent our nation from running the course which has hitherto
marked the destiny of nations. But, if I may even flatter myself that they may be productive of some partial benefit, some
occasional good; that they may now and then recur to moderate the fury of party spirit, to warn against the mischiefs of foreign
intrigue, to guard against the impostures of pretended patriotism; this hope will be a full recompense for the solicitude
for your welfare, by which they have been dictated.
How far in the discharge
of my official duties I have been guided by the principles which have been delineated, the public records and other evidences
of my conduct must witness to you and to the world. To myself, the assurance of my own conscience is, that I have at least
believed myself to be guided by them.
In relation to the still subsisting
war in Europe, my proclamation of the twenty-second of April, I793, is the index of my plan. Sanctioned by your approving
voice, and by that of your representatives in both houses of Congress, the spirit of that measure has continually governed
me, uninfluenced by any attempts to deter or divert me from it.
deliberate examination, with the aid of the best lights I could obtain, I was well satisfied that our country, under all the
circumstances of the case, had a right to take, and was bound in duty and interest to take, a neutral position. Having taken
it, I determined, as far as should depend upon me, to maintain it, with moderation, perseverance, and firmness.
The considerations which respect the right to hold this conduct, it is not necessary on
this occasion to detail. I will only observe that, according to my understanding of the matter, that right, so far from being
denied by any of the belligerent powers, has been virtually admitted by all.
duty of holding a neutral conduct may be inferred, without anything more, from the obligation which justice and humanity impose
on every nation, in cases in which it is free to act, to maintain inviolate the relations of peace and amity towards other
The inducements of interest for observing that conduct will
best be referred to your own reflections and experience. With me a predominant motive has been to endeavor to gain time to
our country to settle and mature its yet recent institutions, and to progress without interruption to that degree of strength
and consistency which is necessary to give it, humanly speaking, the command of its own fortunes.
Though, in reviewing the incidents of my administration, I am unconscious of intentional error,
I am nevertheless too sensible of my defects not to think it probable that I may have committed many errors. Whatever they
may be, I fervently beseech the Almighty to avert or mitigate the evils to which they may tend. I shall also carry with me
the hope that my country will never cease to view them with indulgence; and that, after forty five years of my life dedicated
to its service with an upright zeal, the faults of incompetent abilities will be consigned to oblivion, as myself must soon
be to the mansions of rest.
Relying on its kindness in this as in other
things, and actuated by that fervent love towards it, which is so natural to a man who views in it the native soil of himself
and his progenitors for several generations, I anticipate with pleasing expectation that retreat in which I promise myself
to realize, without alloy, the sweet enjoyment of partaking, in the midst of my fellow-citizens, the benign influence of good
laws under a free government, the ever-favorite object of my heart, and the happy reward, as I trust, of our mutual cares,
labors, and dangers.
Speech delivered by Pattrick Henry at St. John's Church, Richmond, Virginia
March 23, 1775.
MR. PRESIDENT: No man thinks more highly than I do of the patriotism, as well as abilities, of the very
worthy gentlemen who have just addressed the House. But different men often see the same subject in different lights; and,
therefore, I hope it will not be thought disrespectful to those gentlemen if, entertaining as I do, opinions of a character
very opposite to theirs, I shall speak forth my sentiments freely, and without reserve. This is no time for ceremony. The
question before the House is one of awful moment to this country. For my own part, I consider it as nothing less than a question
of freedom or slavery; and in proportion to the magnitude of the subject ought to be the freedom of the debate. It is only
in this way that we can hope to arrive at truth, and fulfil the great responsibility which we hold to God and our country.
Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offence, I should consider myself as guilty of treason
towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the majesty of heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings.
Mr. President, it is natural to man to indulge in the illusions of hope. We are apt to shut our eyes against
a painful truth, and listen to the song of that siren till she transforms us into beasts. Is this the part of wise men, engaged
in a great and arduous struggle for liberty? Are we disposed to be of the number of those who, having eyes, see not, and,
having ears, hear not, the things which so nearly concern their temporal salvation? For my part, whatever anguish of spirit
it may cost, I am willing to know the whole truth; to know the worst, and to provide for it.
have but one lamp by which my feet are guided; and that is the lamp of experience. I know of no way of judging of the future
but by the past. And judging by the past, I wish to know what there has been in the conduct of the British ministry for the
last ten years, to justify those hopes with which gentlemen have been pleased to solace themselves, and the House? Is it that
insidious smile with which our petition has been lately received? Trust it not, sir; it will prove a snare to your feet. Suffer
not yourselves to be betrayed with a kiss. Ask yourselves how this gracious reception of our petition comports with these
war-like preparations which cover our waters and darken our land. Are fleets and armies necessary to a work of love and reconciliation?
Have we shown ourselves so unwilling to be reconciled, that force must be called in to win back our love? Let us not deceive
ourselves, sir. These are the implements of war and subjugation; the last arguments to which kings resort. I ask, gentlemen,
sir, what means this martial array, if its purpose be not to force us to submission? Can gentlemen assign any other possible
motive for it? Has Great Britain any enemy, in this quarter of the world, to call for all this accumulation of navies and
armies? No, sir, she has none. They are meant for us; they can be meant for no other. They are sent over to bind and rivet
upon us those chains which the British ministry have been so long forging. And what have we to oppose to them? Shall we try
argument? Sir, we have been trying that for the last ten years. Have we anything new to offer upon the subject? Nothing. We
have held the subject up in every light of which it is capable; but it has been all in vain. Shall we resort to entreaty and
humble supplication? What terms shall we find which have not been already exhausted? Let us not, I beseech you, sir, deceive
ourselves. Sir, we have done everything that could be done, to avert the storm which is now coming on. We have petitioned;
we have remonstrated; we have supplicated; we have prostrated ourselves before the throne, and have implored its interposition
to arrest the tyrannical hands of the ministry and Parliament. Our petitions have been slighted; our remonstrances have produced
additional violence and insult; our supplications have been disregarded; and we have been spurned, with contempt, from the
foot of the throne. In vain, after these things, may we indulge the fond hope of peace and reconciliation. There is no longer
any room for hope. If we wish to be free² if we mean to preserve inviolate those inestimable privileges for which we
have been so long contending²if we mean not basely to abandon the noble struggle in which we have been so long engaged,
and which we have pledged ourselves never to abandon until the glorious object of our contest shall be obtained, we must fight!
I repeat it, sir, we must fight! An appeal to arms and to the God of Hosts is all that is left us!
tell us, sir, that we are weak; unable to cope with so formidable an adversary. But when shall we be stronger? Will it be
the next week, or the next year? Will it be when we are totally disarmed, and when a British guard shall be stationed in every
house? Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance, by lying
supinely on our backs, and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot? Sir,
we are not weak if we make a proper use of those means which the God of nature hath placed in our power. Three millions of
people, armed in the holy cause of liberty, and in such a country as that which we possess, are invincible by any force which
our enemy can send against us. Besides, sir, we shall not fight our battles alone. There is a just God who presides over the
destinies of nations; and who will raise up friends to fight our battles for us. The battle, sir, is not to the strong alone;
it is to the vigilant, the active, the brave. Besides, sir, we have no election. If we were base enough to desire it, it is
now too late to retire from the contest. There is no retreat but in submission and slavery! Our chains are forged! Their clanking
may be heard on the plains of Boston! The war is inevitable²and let it come! I repeat it, sir, let it come.
It is in vain, sir, to extenuate the matter. Gentlemen may cry, Peace, Peace²but there is no peace.
The war is actually begun! The next gale that sweeps from the north will bring to our ears the clash of resounding arms! Our
brethren are already in the field! Why stand we here idle? What is it that gentlemen wish? What would they have? Is life so
dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course
others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!
She survived Hitler and wants to warn America
posted by Rob Kerby, Senior Editor
Kitty Werthmann survived Hitler.
"What I am about to tell you is something you've probably never heard or read in history books," she likes
to tell audiences.
"I am a witness to history.
"I cannot tell you that Hitler took Austria by tanks and guns; it would distort history.
"We voted him in."
you remember the plot of the Sound of Music, the Von Trapp family escaped over the Alps rather than submit to the
Nazis. Kitty wasn't so lucky. Her family chose to stay in her native Austria. She was 10 years old, but bright and aware.
And she was watching.
"We elected him by a landslide - 98 percent
of the vote," she recalls.
She wasn't old enough to vote in 1938
- approaching her 11th birthday. But she remembers.
that Hitler just rolled in with his tanks and took Austria by force."
"In 1938, Austria was in deep Depression. Nearly one-third
of our workforce was unemployed. We had 25 percent inflation and 25 percent bank loan interest rates.
Farmers and business people were declaring bankruptcy daily. Young people were going from house
to house begging for food. Not that they didn't want to work; there simply weren't any jobs.
"My mother was a Christian woman and believed in helping people in need. Every day we cooked a big kettle of
soup and baked bread to feed those poor, hungry people - about 30 daily.'
looked to our neighbor on the north, Germany, where Hitler had been in power since 1933." she recalls. "We had been
told that they didn't have unemployment or crime, and they had a high standard of living.
"Nothing was ever said about persecution of any group - Jewish or otherwise. We were led to believe that
everyone in Germany was happy. We wanted the same way of life in Austria. We were promised that a vote for Hitler would mean
the end of unemployment and help for the family. Hitler also said that businesses would be assisted, and farmers would get
their farms back.
"Ninety-eight percent of the population voted to
annex Austria to Germany and have Hitler for our ruler.
overjoyed," remembers Kitty, "and for three days we danced in the streets and had candlelight parades. The new government
opened up big field kitchens and everyone was fed.
election, German officials were appointed, and like a miracle, we suddenly had law and order. Three or four weeks later, everyone
was employed. The government made sure that a lot of work was created through the Public Work Service.
"Hitler decided we should have equal rights for women. Before this, it was a custom that married
Austrian women did not work outside the home. An able-bodied husband would be looked down on if he couldn't support his family.
Many women in the teaching profession were elated that they could retain the jobs they previously had been required to give
up for marriage.
"Then we lost religious education for kids
"Our education was nationalized. I attended a very good public school.. The
population was predominantly Catholic, so we had religion in our schools. The day we elected Hitler (March 13, 1938), I walked
into my schoolroom to find the crucifix replaced by Hitler's picture hanging next to a Nazi flag. Our teacher, a very devout
woman, stood up and told the class we wouldn't pray or have religion anymore. Instead, we sang ‘Deutschland, Deutschland,
Uber Alles,' and had physical education.
"Sunday became National
Youth Day with compulsory attendance. Parents were not pleased about the sudden change in curriculum. They were told that
if they did not send us, they would receive a stiff letter of warning the first time. The second time they would be fined
the equivalent of $300, and the third time they would be subject to jail."
And then things got worse.
"The first two hours consisted
of political indoctrination. The rest of the day we had sports. As time went along, we loved it. Oh, we had so much fun and
got our sports equipment free.
"We would go home and gleefully tell
our parents about the wonderful time we had.
"My mother was very
unhappy," remembers Kitty. "When the next term started, she took me out of public school and put me in a convent.
I told her she couldn't do that and she told me that someday when I grew up, I would be grateful. There was a very good curriculum,
but hardly any fun - no sports, and no political indoctrination.
hated it at first but felt I could tolerate it. Every once in a while, on holidays, I went home. I would go back to my old
friends and ask what was going on and what they were doing.
loose lifestyle was very alarming to me. They lived without religion. By that time, unwed mothers were glorified for having
a baby for Hitler.
"It seemed strange to me that our society changed
so suddenly. As time went along, I realized what a great deed my mother did so that I wasn't exposed to that kind of humanistic
"Then food rationing began
"In 1939, the war started and a food bank was established. All food was rationed and could
only be purchased using food stamps. At the same time, a full-employment law was passed which meant if you didn't work, you
didn't get a ration card, and if you didn't have a card, you starved to death.
"Women who stayed home to raise their families didn't have any marketable skills and often had to take jobs
more suited for men.
"Soon after this, the draft was implemented.
"It was compulsory for young people, male and female, to give one year to the
labor corps," remembers Kitty. "During the day, the girls worked on the farms, and at night they returned to their
barracks for military training just like the boys.
"They were trained
to be anti-aircraft gunners and participated in the signal corps. After the labor corps, they were not discharged but were
used in the front lines.
"When I go back to Austria to visit my family
and friends, most of these women are emotional cripples because they just were not equipped to handle the horrors of combat.
"Three months before I turned 18, I was severely injured in an air raid attack. I
nearly had a leg amputated, so I was spared having to go into the labor corps and into military service.
"When the mothers had to go out into the work force, the government immediately established
child care centers.
"You could take your children ages four weeks
old to school age and leave them there around-the-clock, seven days a week, under the total care of the government.
"The state raised a whole generation of children. There were no motherly women to
take care of the children, just people highly trained in child psychology. By this time, no one talked about equal rights.
We knew we had been had.
"Before Hitler, we had very good medical
care. Many American doctors trained at the University of Vienna..
Hitler, health care was socialized, free for everyone. Doctors were salaried by the government. The problem was, since it
was free, the people were going to the doctors for everything.
the good doctor arrived at his office at 8 a.m., 40 people were already waiting and, at the same time, the hospitals were
"If you needed elective surgery, you had to wait a year
or two for your turn. There was no money for research as it was poured into socialized medicine. Research at the medical schools
literally stopped, so the best doctors left Austria and emigrated to other countries.
"As for healthcare, our tax rates went up to 80 percent of our income. Newlyweds immediately received a $1,000
loan from the government to establish a household. We had big programs for families.
"All day care and education were free. High schools were taken over by the government and college tuition was
subsidized. Everyone was entitled to free handouts, such as food stamps, clothing, and housing.
"We had another agency designed to monitor business. My brother-in-law owned a restaurant that
had square tables.
" Government officials told him he had to replace
them with round tables because people might bump themselves on the corners. Then they said he had to have additional bathroom
facilities. It was just a small dairy business with a snack bar. He couldn't meet all the demands.
"Soon, he went out of business. If the government owned the large businesses and not many small
ones existed, it could be in control.
"We had consumer protection,
"We were told how to shop and what to buy. Free enterprise
was essentially abolished. We had a planning agency specially designed for farmers. The agents would go to the farms, count
the live-stock, and then tell the farmers what to produce, and how to produce it.
"In 1944, I was a student teacher in a small village in the Alps. The villagers were surrounded by mountain
passes which, in the winter, were closed off with snow, causing people to be isolated.
"So people intermarried and offspring were sometimes retarded. When I arrived, I was told there were 15 mentally
retarded adults, but they were all useful and did good manual work.
knew one, named Vincent, very well. He was a janitor of the school. One day I looked out the window and saw Vincent and others
getting into a van.
"I asked my superior where they were going. She
said to an institution where the State Health Department would teach them a trade, and to read and write. The families were
required to sign papers with a little clause that they could not visit for 6 months.
"They were told visits would interfere with the program and might cause homesickness.
"As time passed, letters started to dribble back saying these people died a natural, merciful
death. The villagers were not fooled. We suspected what was happening. Those people left in excellent physical health and
all died within 6 months. We called this euthanasia.
"Then they took
"Next came gun registration. People were getting injured
by guns. Hitler said that the real way to catch criminals (we still had a few) was by matching serial numbers on guns. Most
citizens were law abiding and dutifully marched to the police station to register their firearms. Not long afterwards, the
police said that it was best for everyone to turn in their guns. The authorities already knew who had them, so it was futile
not to comply voluntarily.
"No more freedom of speech. Anyone
who said something against the government was taken away. We knew many people who were arrested, not only Jews, but also priests
and ministers who spoke up.
"Totalitarianism didn't come quickly,
it took 5 years from 1938 until 1943, to realize full dictatorship in Austria. Had it happened overnight, my countrymen would
have fought to the last breath. Instead, we had creeping gradualism. Now, our only weapons were broom handles. The whole idea
sounds almost unbelievable that the state, little by little eroded our freedom."
"This is my eye-witness account.
"It's true. Those
of us who sailed past the Statue of Liberty came to a country of unbelievable freedom and opportunity.
"America is truly is the greatest country in the world.
"Don't let freedom slip away.
"After America, there
is no place to go."
Read more: http://blog.beliefnet.com/on_the_front_lines_of_the_culture_wars/2011/04/she-survived-hitler-and-wants-to-warn-america.html#ixzz2G1jXig9S